Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
My client will be answering no further questions concerning The Incident. Thank you.

images

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Thinking about driving over to Westwood Hills Nature Preserve. It' like only five miles away and I have to consult multiple web pages and maps on how to get there. Between road projects and Center Point Energy replacing gas lines it's close to a "can't get there from here" sorta thing.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Ms3r seems to be quite interested in Scyclone's groin ;).

Oh, you did it now. You made this personal. For your information, I think I might have inflicted something similar upon myself during very recent physical therapy sessions for my right hip/lower back. I have a dr appt on Friday, at which time I will find out - perhaps - whether that's the issue.
Another day I might tell you how I made my younger, male physical therapist wince and gasp and say, "Oh, no, you didn't!" when I described a foolish action on my part.

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Look at you being all married "my wife"

Have fun - will you still be on vacation for your birthday?
It feels so weird to say or type "my wife" but I'm trying to get used to it.

Look at you, bestie. Remembering my birthday. I'll still be on vacation. We leave Bangkok around midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning so we'll have most of the day to hang out before having to head to the airport.

Reactions: cowgirl836

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!

I hope everyone had a good memorial day. Parents came up which was fun and they helped me get plants and get a garden set up on my balcony. As long as I can keep stuff alive it should be fun gardening this summer
Happy belated birthday, Woo!

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
That's a different Silverado

3ec797dc60ae2550dc6d45cdffac18e3.jpg
I really like that movie. Not the greatest western ever or anything, but just entertaining.

On a different note, I did once prosecute a defendant for theft of some horses. I joked with the defense attorney that the punishment would be hanging. Cool story bro., anyone?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Oh, you did it now. You made this personal. For your information, I think I might have inflicted something similar upon myself during very recent physical therapy sessions for my right hip/lower back. I have a dr appt on Friday, at which time I will find out - perhaps - whether that's the issue.
Another day I might tell you how I made my younger, male physical therapist wince and gasp and say, "Oh, no, you didn't!" when I described a foolish action on my part.
Girl, you're not trying to do drop splits, are you???

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
It feels so weird to say or type "my wife" but I'm trying to get used to it.

Look at you, bestie. Remembering my birthday. I'll still be on vacation. We leave Bangkok around midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning so we'll have most of the day to hang out before having to head to the airport.

Easy to remember in proximity to mine :D have fun!

And geez. Does all of rtt have birthdays around now?! Between the 25th of may and 15th of June, myself and two siblings, one cousin , 1 friend, 2 out of my three direct reports, 3 more coworkers and discovered a 4th today. Coworkers baby birthday this week and another to be born on my birthday...oh and another in early June. And nearly all of us in the same department so not like I'm throwing in randoms from finance. People I work with every day. Late August to mid September must be a highly fertile time. Oh i get it, you get the summer with a newborn. Makes sense. Good time of year to be born.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Back in the 80's video rental stores popped up everywhere seemingly overnight. Now it seems vape stores are popping up everywhere.

Just imagine what it will be like when marijuana/CBD becomes legal. We have some friends that are trying to open a CBD store. They claim what they are doing is legal but I am not so sure.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Easy to remember in proximity to mine :D have fun!

And geez. Does all of rtt have birthdays around now?! Between the 25th of may and 15th of June, myself and two siblings, one cousin , 1 friend, 2 out of my three direct reports, 3 more coworkers and discovered a 4th today. Coworkers baby birthday this week and another to be born on my birthday...oh and another in early June. And nearly all of us in the same department so not like I'm throwing in randoms from finance. People I work with every day. Late August to mid September must be a highly fertile time. Oh i get it, you get the summer with a newborn. Makes sense. Good time of year to be born.

Our run of birthdays/anniversaries runs between early August and late September. Just two anniversaries, but 10 birthdays, only two on my side. (My SIL has another 3 or so on her side of the family.) Whew.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Hope you heal up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron