Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'd rather be dead.
I for one welcome our new CF overlord:
635494140216170006-BRENT-blum-and-sage-rosenfels.jpg

No, not Sage. The little kid next to him.

danielyp29

Jan 3, 2011
Ames
the worst part about the whole UNLV news is seeing Jeffrey Waddilove everywhere again. Glad those who cover Iowa State aren't as delusional and obnoxious as him

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
I wish TJ well, but man, that is going to be something of a culture shock for him....and I'm not talking about just being in Vegas. The culture of that program at UNLV will be like something I doubt he has seen before. Hopefully, he can change it. If he can, he could have huge success there.

• Agree
Reactions: deadeyededric

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I wish TJ well, but man, that is going to be something of a culture shock for him....and I'm not talking about just being in Vegas. The culture of that program at UNLV will be like something I doubt he has seen before. Hopefully, he can change it. If he can, he could have huge success there.

I doubt he will be able to change it. He needs to be smart like Kruger. Stay there just long enough to parlay it into a better gig and get the heck out. The program is big enough to pay good money and allow him to expand his brand so he can get a P6 job.

That fan base is horrendous. They honestly feel like they are entitled to be a national championship caliber program, and they aren't unless they cheat as much as Tarkanian did.

OPButtrey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 21, 2010
I doubt he will be able to change it. He needs to be smart like Kruger. Stay there just long enough to parlay it into a better gig and get the heck out. The program is big enough to pay good money and allow him to expand his brand so he can get a P6 job.

Agree. Take them to their first tournament since 2013 and then take a P5 job.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Happy for him. Wish it was somewhere bette but it will be good to get out of SDSU before the rebuild post Daum. Like others said I think this will be a stepping stone job for him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron