TJ to UNLV?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
As a USD alum, I hope this cause SDSU to burn down. As an Iowa State, I cant support UNLV.
At one point, before Hoiberg got involved with college jobs, it was thought that Miles and TJO would switch jobs. Miles would probably do well at SDSU, like he did at CSU.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I've seen the TJ to UNLV speculation for a week or so. It makes sense from a career perspective to move up a level to the Mountain West from the Summit especially with Daum leaving. He has some west coast recruiting ties due to his time at Washington.

That said, I doubt the boosters will be satisfied with a mid-major coach that is a relative unknown considering the names of Cronin, Tyrone Lue and Jason Kidd have also been rumored. I would be concerned that they could have a quick trigger if he didn't have immediate success considering the potential departures it will be a total rebuild. I think a AAC or even a lower P5 job in the MW would be set him up better for his career. Curious to see if Otz ends up in Vegas, and I'd hope he succeeds.

I doubt the boosters at the school will be sold on a

Help Support Us

Become a patron