Things in public bathrooms that don't make sense

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
At my place of employment, there is one unisex bathroom. Not the biggest bathroom but gets the job done. They recently moved the hand towels to over the crapper. So now every time I go in I don't know if there's dribbles of piss all over the seat or drops of water off someone's hands. Being a male this problem is primarily only exacerbated one time a day in the morning when I go in to drop my Caseys coffee deuce. However, I'm a put the seat up when pissing guy and put it back down since I work with many females. Thus, I have entered and left the bathroom on multiple occasions with the seat being wet to a female co worker walking in because I refuse to wipe up someone else's either hand dribble or piss. I need wisdom. TIA

safmusic

May 30, 2006
have the owners or the HR people that put this policy in place come and clean it. between each person. They may get the hint

• Winner
Reactions: chadly82

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I will never understand Casey's bathrooms.

They're one stall bathrooms, but with a designated sex. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people writhing in pain waiting in line at Casey's because someone was taking a 15 minute ****, while the other gender's bathroom remained unused.

Instead of having a men's and women's, Casey's should have 2 unisex.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Well this is an interesting thread as a way to get us through until Thursday.

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Thanks for sparing us the details. :rolleyes:

But seriously, I can't believe no one else has said anything. In a c-store, this would be expected. In a place of work? Not so much. We have people who constantly splatter crap all over the bowl and leave it that way. Who does that?

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames

They're one stall bathrooms, but with a designated sex. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people writhing in pain waiting in line at Casey's because someone was taking a 15 minute ****, while the other gender's bathroom remained unused.

I have no problem with going in the women's in this instance.

cycart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2012
Johnston, IA

Really any single stall restroom should be unisex. It's weird to have a designated sign when only 1 person goes in at a time anyways.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
An easy fix would be to just have non-gendered public restrooms everywhere, and none of this would be a problem

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
An easy fix would be to just have non-gendered public restrooms everywhere, and none of this would be a problem

Zero issue with this.

One push back I've heard (besides angry Republicans) though is from women. Most women I know hate the idea of sharing restrooms with men. They have this idea that guys are going to **** all over the walls and piss on everything, making them disgusting.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Zero issue with this.

One push back I've heard (besides angry Republicans) though is from women. Most women I know hate the idea of sharing restrooms with men. They have this idea that guys are going to **** all over the walls and piss on everything, making them disgusting.

Most women will admit that they're just as, if not more, disgusting as men from a bathroom standpoint. Sure, we piss on everything, but we won't leave dirty tampons/pads on the floor/trashcan.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron