Why didn't the Big 4 Classic work?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I'm a male and I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I was just giving you a hard time because you couldn't pay me to watch a basketball game from the 300 level at Wells

Haha, yeah, its not the greatest but I always get the first row which makes it much more bearable. Its also what the market dictates, Im not going to pay over 100 dollars each for tickets in the 100 level for a game like that against Drake. Some people dont have alot of disposable income so if Im going to put down that kind of money I would rather go to Hilton against a Big 12 team and sit in the lower level.

I saved for months so I could afford good seats at the NCAA tourney this year, got 200 level for I thikn around $600 or $700 I think. Games like that Im willing to pay alot more money for.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Haha, yeah, its not the greatest but I always get the first row which makes it much more bearable. Its also what the market dictates, Im not going to pay over 100 dollars each for tickets in the 100 level for a game like that against Drake. Some people dont have alot of disposable income so if Im going to put down that kind of money I would rather go to Hilton against a Big 12 team and sit in the lower level.

I saved for months so I could afford good seats at the NCAA tourney this year, got 200 level for I thikn around $600 or $700 I think. Games like that Im willing to pay alot more money for.

Oh, you should have become better friends with me. I bought lower level tickets and I doubt I’ll resell them for me than $450/ticket.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
You boys done giggling yet?
This is pretty much exactly BC and I.
giphy.gif

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Lol, you seem disgusted with me today, so the chances or us becoming friends on here are pretty slim?
I'm not that desperate for friends.

There are some fools that I enjoy bantering with, because they are clever and creative. @BCClone & @jcyclonee , are you listening? :D

You are neither clever nor creative. Nor are you original. You're just a troll.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I'm not that desperate for friends.

There are some fools that I enjoy bantering with, because they are clever and creative. @BCClone & @jcyclonee , are you listening? :D

You are neither clever nor creative. Nor are you original. You're just a troll.

I like Iowa basketball, the Hy-Vee classic, and Des Moines. If you cant handle that then I dont know what to tell you.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

So you are mid 30s and brag about going to ISU games since the 80s? Probably upset you had to miss the action when mom went to change your diaper. Most people go by when they were old enough to semi-think for themselves. My kids went to games as young kids, but don't really count things until they were able to actually understand what was happening or decide if they want to be an actual fan or not.

Will you continue to go to a lot of the Kstate games at Manhatten now?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
So you are mid 30s and brag about going to ISU games since the 80s? Probably upset you had to miss the action when mom went to change your diaper. Most people go by when they were old enough to semi-think for themselves. My kids went to games as young kids, but don't really count things until they were able to actually understand what was happening or decide if they want to be an actual fan or not.

NICE catch - I missed that one!

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

First of all thats not what I said. I said mid to uppper thirties, so I could be anywhere from 34 to 39, you do the math on whether I remember Iowa State games from the 80's.

And yes, I will continue to go to games in Manhattan. Why do you ask?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
First of all thats not what I said. I said mid to uppper thirties, so I could be anywhere from 34 to 39, you do the math on whether I remember Iowa State games from the 80's.

And yes, I will continue to go to games in Manhattan. Why do you ask?

Cripes, this is getting pathetic.

Just wondering if you were a billy fan or a Kstate fan.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Not even to people like me and Pants? C'mon jsb, throw us a little bone. ;)

I really only like pants ;)

I’ll probably only have a few available and I’d like to fleece Kansas fans to make some money.

And I think I promised KC or carver that I’d give them a chance for a couple of tickets at face value.