Random Thoughts XII - This Thread Delivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Why do I always click on the face tatoo mug shot click bait??? UGH.....makes me feel sad and bad. Didn't they used to teach that in Sunday school or public school in 1st grade??? "Kids, do not get your face inked! It does not wash off and you look like the ******* idiot you are",

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Nice work, Pants. I'm afraid you will end up on more ignore lists, though. However, some of those people will never ignore you. They just want to have someone to hate so in a way you are doing a public service.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Nice work, Pants. I'm afraid you will end up on more ignore lists, though. However, some of those people will never ignore you. They just want to have someone to hate so in a way you are doing a public service.

I wonder if I am on many ignore lists? Guess some of the deep cult WBB fans have me on ignore. I got 27 on my list but I know some are duplicates like Tuco and his several incarnations.

BTW, it feels weird when someone I have on ignore gives me a like or an agree.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I wonder if I am on many ignore lists? Guess some of the deep cult WBB fans have me on ignore. I got 27 on my list but I know some are duplicates like Tuco and his several incarnations.

BTW, it feels weird when someone I have on ignore gives me a like or an agree.
Most of my ignores are from the cave as I don't spend a LOT of time in the ISR forum. One thing I have learned is that when I peek behind the "Show ignored content" curtain to fill in gaps in a thread, I am invariably reminded of why I have the posters on ignore in the first place...and every now & again, I am sufficiently moved to let them know what I think of them. :D

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I'm proud seeing my idea come to life.

th

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
What's new 00? Main news in RTT CG is a new mom 5 or 6 months maybe. Pants moved to Virginia. Erik is a fill fledged history phd. Strunk is a certified engineer of some type.

Reactions: cowgirl836

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
What's new 00? Main news in RTT CG is a new mom 5 or 6 months maybe. Pants moved to Virginia. Erik is a fill fledged history phd. Strunk is a certified engineer of some type.

New....nothing much of significance...little00 has glasses now, littlest00 is in school. Mrs00 still cuts a fine figure in yoga pants.

Congrats to CG, Erik and Strunk, I think the last I was in, Pants was up by Boxy.

Ahh...I don't know that I could summarize all the little stuff that adds up with something less than a novel...and I don't know if I've said anything along these lines in previous stop-ins, but...

I'm sure I've said something to offend most everyone at some point or another. I'm sure that I also stood on doing that by my beliefs, or on 'just joking'. I'm probably more entrenched in my beliefs than ever, but I'm also realizing that a big part of the problem is that we keep splitting up into 'us' and 'them'...when there should just be 'us'...but that's just as hard...

For what I've done to hurt any of y'all, I apologize. I could talk more about what I think we need to do as a society to get better, but we're not going to fix it here. I just want you guys to know that I regret my participation in the division, and that there are none of you that I don't appreciate.

I prolly won't be around long, but just know that I still think of you all regularly.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
New....nothing much of significance...little00 has glasses now, littlest00 is in school. Mrs00 still cuts a fine figure in yoga pants.

Congrats to CG, Erik and Strunk, I think the last I was in, Pants was up by Boxy.

Ahh...I don't know that I could summarize all the little stuff that adds up with something less than a novel...and I don't know if I've said anything along these lines in previous stop-ins, but...

I'm sure I've said something to offend most everyone at some point or another. I'm sure that I also stood on doing that by my beliefs, or on 'just joking'. I'm probably more entrenched in my beliefs than ever, but I'm also realizing that a big part of the problem is that we keep splitting up into 'us' and 'them'...when there should just be 'us'...but that's just as hard...

For what I've done to hurt any of y'all, I apologize. I could talk more about what I think we need to do as a society to get better, but we're not going to fix it here. I just want you guys to know that I regret my participation in the division, and that there are none of you that I don't appreciate.

I prolly won't be around long, but just know that I still think of you all regularly.

I don’t know man. It’s all looking up for Pants. Probably making a run for political office in the near future. You know, really put this country in my iron grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.