NBA: ***2022-2023 NBA season, post season, and offseason***

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
As long as the Nuggets don’t mess around, they should win in 5 games tops. Be interesting to see if they come out rusty or if the Heat come out rugged in game one

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
As long as the Nuggets don’t mess around, they should win in 5 games tops. Be interesting to see if they come out rusty or if the Heat come out rugged in game one

I don't see a way that Miami wins one. They've played great, but they have zero answer for Jokic. He is going to abuse Bam and they have no option behind him. Jimmy could slow down either Murray or Porter, but not both. Denver is just such a bad matchup for Miami (and really everyone in the league).

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Classic Butler would be to have like 15 points in game 6, let everybody start talking about how the Celtics match up with the Nuggets, then come out in Boston and go for 35 for the win.
Well, not exactly, but still pretty classic Butler.

clonechemist

Apr 3, 2007
Philadelphia
Wasn't Niangs contract with Philly just a 2 year deal? Wondering if he goes to a more offensive minded coach.
Yes he’ll be looking for a new contract.

With his shooting I’m optimistic he will find a place in the league, but I honestly don’t see him as a solid rotation piece on a contender like the 76ers. I hope I’m wrong because I love seeing him contribute on a good team.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I don't see a way that Miami wins one. They've played great, but they have zero answer for Jokic. He is going to abuse Bam and they have no option behind him. Jimmy could slow down either Murray or Porter, but not both. Denver is just such a bad matchup for Miami (and really everyone in the league).

The last 3 years Denver is 6-0 in the regular season matchups and most of those were without Murray.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Yes he’ll be looking for a new contract.

With his shooting I’m optimistic he will find a place in the league, but I honestly don’t see him as a solid rotation piece on a contender like the 76ers. I hope I’m wrong because I love seeing him contribute on a good team.
Yeah he'll find a home as a nice stretch 4 off the bench, but I'd be surprised if he's with the 76ers next year.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Yeah Bam is an above average post, but Jokic is absolutely gonna make him his *****

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

Joker is very predictable/reliable but Murray and Porter can really vary game to game. As a Nuggets adopter I am a little worried about rust w those two.

• Agree
Reactions: clonechemist

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Joker is very predictable/reliable but Murray and Porter can really vary game to game. As a Nuggets adopter I am a little worried about rust w those two.
A lotta youth so I think they'll be energetic. KCP and Gordon can give good, fiesty minutes and score.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Also Miami as a franchise considering it’s only a 35 year old franchise. Almost always competitive w few down years.
Pretty sure I heard today that they have the most finals appearances of any franchise this century. I think this is their 7th in that time frame.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Also Miami as a franchise considering it’s only a 35 year old franchise. Almost always competitive w few down years.
Doesn't hurt attracting free-agents to South Beach

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Reactions: heitclone