***Official 2022 Transfer Thread***

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
It’s funny if you read the VCU board (ward) and the Bonnie’s board with our two new transfers. They talk and claim we are handing out NIL money like we are North Carolina. Saying we have Holmes and Osun 100k deals and the same with Ward. Ummm I hope we did to be honest but don’t see that happening

• Haha
Reactions: Statefan10

Jkclone15

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 19, 2017
It’s funny if you read the VCU board (ward) and the Bonnie’s board with our two new transfers. They talk and claim we are handing out NIL money like we are North Carolina. Saying we have Holmes and Osun 100k deals and the same with Ward. Ummm I hope we did to be honest but don’t see that happening

If we could hand out that kind of money Brockington and Hunter would still be here.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
To them we are a North Carolina.

• Winner
Reactions: cyclones12321

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
Ya that's the way it is wild accusations and rumors, if it were true I dont think we'd of lost Hunter, but what do I know, about as much as those on the boards you referenced...nothing.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Not a damn chance lol

PeteyPablo

Apr 16, 2022
I watched a nice amount of AAC and A-10 basketball last year.
Williams is going to be special almost a 10 5 and 5 last season on a not so well coached team with no plays called for him. Hell of a defender (crazy on ball defense), great passer nice midrange game and athletic. Perfect for TJ’s big 6’5” pg style (dejuante murray, haliburton, garret etc.)
Osun was probably the best all around big guy in the portal..double digit scoring and 3 blks a game…and a 5th year senior…an adult lol and a game changer!!2 time DPOY speaks for itself
Holmes is a dog on O and D. Will bully anyone guarding him that he can. Pretty smart player too. Also a 5th year senior, an adult lol. Holmes is going to thrive in TJs world. A tough defender too, the guy can guard a few positions.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

It's possible they are misapplying the Chizik Coin to USD conversion rate.

• Haha
Reactions: Acylum and JMA1125

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
It's starting to remind me of some of those good WVU or Texas Tech teams will alot of guys who contribute and are an absolute pain in the *** to play against. Maybe no start who you can count on 18-20 points from, but alot of mean, tough and versatile guys.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron