CR Gazette calling for transparency from Ferentz

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
No one talks about that, because Hogan is white
Actually everyone talked about it because your head coach who you say is so kind and an awesome person publicly said the kid sucked lol. But I was more calling out the phrasing of how you said it

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
KKKirk knew what was going on. He's the head honcho. It would have been brought to his attention. Having been busted twice, shows he didn't care the 1st time. The 2nd time he rewards Doyle for his service but reluctantly lets him go for image reasons.
Any other University, Ferentz would have been fired. It's a really bad look to keep him. Even if he did change this time and everything is all hunky dory... it's still a bad look to keep him. The worse part for KKKirk..... his own son was in on it.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I keep wondering why the BoR hasn't done anything about this situation. They to seem to turn a blind eye to all of this like the Iowa media folks do.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
It’s certainly a tangible metric. Couple that with current players saying how they’ve seen changes for the positive, recruiting has been better, they’re winning games, and even those that have left have thanked the staff and been positive about their experience and it holds a lot more weight that one committee chair’s opinion.

Why didn’t Kirk make any changes when he was handed the internal report in 2018?

why did they pay Doyle to be quiet, when according to you idiots, he was the problem???

You guys are truly garbage people with no belief or care about racism. You’re pathetic

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I keep wondering why the BoR hasn't done anything about this situation. They to seem to turn a blind eye to all of this like the Iowa media folks do.
All you have to do is ask them. If enough of us do that, we might shame them into doing their job.

Last edited:

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I wonder what it is about David Porter that hawk fans don’t like?

there’s just something about him that’s different they have a problem with. Wonder what it could be
There were Iowa fans on here who believed he was perfect for that position.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I wonder what it is about David Porter that hawk fans don’t like?

there’s just something about him that’s different they have a problem with. Wonder what it could be
Lol, he wanted to eliminate Kirk from coaching but Kirk is the one that gave him a committee in the first place. Demanding change when actual changes were implimented is dumb.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
Lol, he wanted to eliminate Kirk from coaching but Kirk is the one that gave him a committee in the first place. Demanding change when actual changes were implimented is dumb.

But how do we actually know things changed? Maybe, just maybe, if KF was more transparent with the Gazette we would actually know. You would think that if someone you say has changed so drastically has actually changed, wouldn't that be plastered everywhere so there was never a question?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Never was, that is why people are pissed about it. Might get reported, but once you dig into it, there is no story currently.
As much as I would like to see the ship go down with Kirk, chances of anything ever being done about this are just slightly above zero percent. IMO anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
As much as I would like to see the ship go down with Kirk, chances of anything ever being done about this are just slightly above zero percent. IMO anyway.
Yeah if Kirk wasn’t getting fired for his actual actions. He’s not getting fired for dismantling a committee to help with his future actions.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Because he does not have too, he already responded to parents and players regarding the topic and people like you and the gazette are throwing a fit about it.

I'll take ineptitude for $500. He's a state employee, he won't be able to hide forever.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I mean this is easy to understand also. Legally they are wanting Kirk to say something or anything else that is damning to get their payday.
Like blind spot or Pineapple pizza? Give it a rest. Your schtick is getting exhausting.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron