Bolton is now officially in Portal as expected.

May 20, 2015
Can't say I know which comment to reply to at this point but it seems Bolton is talking about he couldn't control Prohm being dismissed since the original statement about him being committed was said before Prohm leaving. However, could also easily be that he didn't like the role TJ was laying out for him. Can't say I really care how he came to his decision as long as TJ didn't just kick him to the curb and bridges weren't burnt.

I hope he can get on a better team and have success in the tournament before he graduates.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Yeah that first paragraph was odd and makes it look like TJ went in a different direction. If so.....wtf.

I don't think TJ went a different direction. IMO TJ's coaching philosophy was different than the direction Rasir was used to under Coach Prohm. I look at it as situation where TJ & Rasir's vision for the future differed.

As my dad was fond of saying when growing up and living under his roof- "It's my way or the highway!". My guess is TJ probably said something similar to Rasir.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyDude16

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
We won 2 games. A reset on the majority of the roster isn't a bad thing.
Agree, holistically. A clean slate is needed. Thought RB could have a place in the the reset , considering he could’ve played two more years. But as long as folks leave on honest and good terms, that’s important. Good luck to him

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - maybe Bolton wants to play point and TJ has told him no

....and if that is the case best for both TJ (keeping Hunter) and Rasir to part ways.

What ever the reason, Rasir played hard for 2 years at ISU even in the tough times and he has my respect. I'll be following his play at his next spot.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Who wins a game between:

Outgoing players: Bolton, Harris, Dubar, Blackwell, Solo, Jenkins

Vs

Incoming/current players: Hunter, Kunc, Hinson, Conditt, Jones, Foster, Jackson, Johnson.

Wild card: JCL - could be part of either team depending on his decision.

Did I miss Walker's decision anywhere?

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Very real shot that our top 2 leading scorers returning for next year are Javan Johnson and Tre Jackson. Yep.

And JCL. Hinson may have been up there if he’d played and Hunter will likely score some points.

Still have open scholarships too.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
And JCL. Hinson may have been up there if he’d played and Hunter will likely score some points.

Still have open scholarships too.
Ignored JCL for now since his status is up in the air. Would very much like him back right now though. Completely forgot about Hinson though, appreciate the reminder because he's a baller