Bolton is now officially in Portal as expected.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Ignored JCL for now since his status is up in the air. Would very much like him back right now though. Completely forgot about Hinson though, appreciate the reminder because he's a baller

JCL still being listed on Iowa States roster is a good sign.

mplueg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 27, 2009
Who wins a game between:

Outgoing players: Bolton, Harris, Dubar, Blackwell, Solo, Jenkins

Vs

Incoming/current players: Hunter, Kunc, Hinson, Conditt, Jones, Foster, Jackson, Johnson.

Wild card: JCL - could be part of either team depending on his decision.

Did I miss Walker's decision anywhere?

in your scenario the outgoing better not miss, cause they can’t rebound!

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
He literally said, “I later learned that every decision is not ours to make”. How much more obvious can he be without directly saying, “Coach Otzelberger told me to look elsewhere”?
Rumor has it it wasn’t TJ decision either...

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I was hoping he would stay, but again, 2-22 is super bad, and it is probably the result of bad coaching and bad players. I really doubt that TJ showed him the door. If he was going to do that, he would have done it 2 weeks ago.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
On the other side, seems like has had plenty of time to reconfirm his commitment as well.
He’s not a commit. He’s signed to Iowa State.
Understood. New coaches offer opportunity to be released from commitment. Also pretty standard to submit the proverbial "110% committed" line...
It’s also pretty standard to ask to be released if you don’t want to play for the new coach, which he hasn’t.
OK. So I got it figured out.. I think.. Wait..

Is he coming or not?

Seriously, a statement either way would be nice. I think he's waiting till TJ 'rounds' out the team? Otherwise you have to assume he's coming.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron