*** Official Iowa State Season Thread ***

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Well last week at the same time people were ruling it out as an excuse for Steve, it was certainly being mentioned as one of the reasons T.J. was struggling.
You have had this explained to you multiple times. Covid is an excuse which dampens the effect of this year. Prohm gets the benefit of this as does everyone. The thing with Prohm is Covid can’t overcome how bad this year has been.

Reactions: Scott34

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Yea, that 2019 recruiting class was really effected by covid too. And 2018. 2017 too. I guess 2016 and 2015 too.

That’s gotta be why there are 3 ******* players from the 2015-19 high school recruiting class on the team. It’s not possible that Steve Prohm is just a horrible recruiter with poor evaluations. Gotta be Covid.

******* ridiculous. Fire this **** head.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
And then the refs got sucked into the reaves floppity flop school of "I threw myself into that guy and he fouled me basketball.". Is call a T on him, at least twice a game for trying to fool me if I was a ref. Fouls need to be an evening of advantage, not av treated for taking advantage of technicalities not intended on the game. Gotta hand it to reaves, he's good at it. I don't respect it though.

Reactions: Brett44

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You have had this explained to you multiple times. Covid is an excuse which dampens the effect of this year. Prohm gets the benefit of this as does everyone. The thing with Prohm is Covid can’t overcome how bad this year has been.

Next someone will go with the 'but Coach K and Kentucky' reach completely disregarding how this season compares to their normal.

If ISU were even an NITish type last season using Covid as a legit reason makes sense but following up a 20 loss season with worse doesn't give it much.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yea, that 2019 recruiting class was really effected by covid too. And 2018. 2017 too. I guess 2016 and 2015 too.

That’s gotta be why there are 3 ******* players from the 2015-19 high school recruiting class on the team. It’s not possible that Steve Prohm is just a horrible recruiter with poor evaluations. Gotta be Covid.

******* ridiculous. Fire this **** head.

Is this satire also?

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
remember when you were trying to pretend you didn’t really wish a stroke on prohm, because it was satire?

you couldn’t even own your how terrible of a person you are

I’ve owned it. I said it. I don’t ******* care. You’re so dense you don’t understand sarcasm or satire.

So here’s to hoping you get a stoke! Or not! Who knows cause you can’t tell!

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I’ve owned it. I said it. I don’t ******* care. You’re so dense you don’t understand sarcasm or satire.

So here’s to hoping you get a stoke! Or not! Who knows cause you can’t tell!

Sarcasm or satire would be saying things like you Hoggins are super smart. Not I hope you have a medical emergency that could kill you.

But you’re not smart enough to know the difference.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Hmm, that’s cool. So you’re saying that the players were lying last year when they commented about what was said.

good to know

not sure how you came to that conclusion based on my post? I know players received criticism on twitter and instagram but I doubt any scholarship MBB players have spent any time on cyclone fanatic dot com.

Do you, or a family member, by chance draw a paycheck from Iowa State University? Your post history and defense mechanisms seem to indicate someone who is closely attached to the athletic department

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
How do you know if this group of freshmen is ****?
Id assume because 2 of them can't get on the court for a winless in conference team and the one who is playing is putting up trash numbers? Not sure I agree with him but I don't think it's that big of a leap.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Sarcasm or satire would be saying things like you Hoggins are super smart. Not I hope you have a medical emergency that could kill you.

But you’re not smart enough to know the difference.

Well, I’m smart enough to realize that Prohm is the worst coach in ISU men’s basketball history. Something you can’t recognize for whatever reason.