Coronavirus Coronavirus: In-Iowa General Discussion (Not Limited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I’d be interested to know, what would be the benefits of a SAH policy compared to what’s currently in place?

If you actually were, you would have read it the other 10,000 times its been explained to you.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I've never felt so ashamed of you.
Well, wait, probably a few times.

The Rambo picture did make me remember the Rambo knives when the movie came out. I was like 5th grade. This semi special needs kid would bring one to school and stick it in his belt loop. No way that would happen now. He would chase critters and snakes at recess with it.

He also brought a pen with a woman on the side of it who would lose her clothes when you started writing, so he did bring some odd stuff to school.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
And they’re scheduled to open up again on Monday.
Yeah, my Daughter goes to Johnston Elementary and they are having us go to the school tomorrow to pick up iPads and education packets for the kids to continue education from home. Don't think they would do that of they thought there was any chance of school resuming next week.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
This is a great thread. Thk u Jeremy for starting it! Just getting in now so I won’t try to go thru 177 pages! Haha. Pretty much same here in MO I suppose, presidents guidelines, social distancing etc many businesses closing or closed. My son goes to MSU Missouri State U. and they had two wks spring break followed by now online classwork only now thru end of school year. I assume ISU is doing same? It’s just sort of a given now. Everybody stay safe!!!

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
The Rambo picture did make me remember the Rambo knives when the movie came out. I was like 5th grade. This semi special needs kid would bring one to school and stick it in his belt loop. No way that would happen now. He would chase critters and snakes at recess with it.

He also brought a pen with a woman on the side of it who would lose her clothes when you started writing, so he did bring some odd stuff to school.
I ended up doing "okay" in the grand scheme of things.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron