Coronavirus Coronavirus: In-Iowa General Discussion (Not Limited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
of course that would be why actually following sip’s, and having a governor not beholden to the people she is, would actually make it so you don’t have to.

I get you feel invincible, and live in a remote area. But the only way to get past this is to actually do the right things.

I don’t feel invincible at all.

I’m saying that if I knew I could never see friends and family, attend concerts, sporting events, or behave socially ever again, I would strongly consider suicide because I would find no point in such existence.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
As in going to the actual building or done completely. Several schools up north here are working to get their online petitions approved so they can roll with that.

I am sure they will do online, my wife teaches 2nd grade so I am only cued into that age group, and my oldest is a first grader.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Reynolds already said another announcement about school and business closures is coming tomorrow.

She may gain a little late courage (or a backbone transplant) since other red state governors relented and did stay-at-homes today. 87% of USA population is under stay-at-homes directives now that Florida belatedly relented. I believe your gov thinks there is some sort of award of being last. :rolleyes:

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
sitting in a trench? I'd be running around like Rambo getting **** done and wars won.
giphy.gif

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
She may gain a little late courage (or a backbone transplant) since other red state governors relented and did stay-at-homes today. 87% of USA population is under stay-at-homes directives now that Florida belatedly relented. I believe your gov thinks there is some sort of award of being last. :rolleyes:
I’d be interested to know, what would be the benefits of a SAH policy compared to what’s currently in place?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I’d be interested to know, what would be the benefits of a SAH policy compared to what’s currently in place?

Bait not taken. You've stated your take on this in multiple thread about two hundred times and I don't care to hear it again and again and again. Frankly don't give a **** to hear it again.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Bait not taken. You've stated your take on this in multiple thread about two hundred times and I don't care to hear it again and again and again. Frankly don't give a **** to hear it again.
How is that question bait? I don't care if you personnaly don't answer it, anybody who supports doing it can. You have to have some supporting data if 87% of the population is under it. Do less people contract the virus? Do less people die?

Status
Not open for further replies.