*** Official Oklahoma Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
Explain how Lewis doesn’t get more time in the 2nd half. Give it your best please. He probably doesn’t even play next game.

He did play. I was surprised he didn't play more. I will be disappointed if he doesn't play significant minutes going forward, although Baylor won't be a good matchup for any of the lineups.

However, I'm happy with the win and the effort tonight!

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
Lewis should take at least some of Jacobson’s minutes. It would allow the team to spread the floor and get a shooter on the floor. It would also unlock Bolton’s full potential allowing him to drive with more ease. Also Lewis would be guarding the 4 which would hide his defense and he is big enough to guard that position. The only thing we would lose is a little bit on the rebounding, but I think it would be worth it. Also, I think Zion might be a better option than Jacobson too.

lewis was actually very aggressive going after rebounds. It might not hurt us at all some nights.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Feels so good to say this CYCLONES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3hvnt3.gif

2k2dge.gif

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
The team, coaches and fans needed a win like that. Sorry thing is, as poorly as we have played this year, we should be 2-1 in the conference right now. Always foul when you are up by 3 in the last ten seconds. I see where North Carolina made that same mistake today and like us, lost in OT.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
The team, coaches and fans needed a win like that. Sorry thing is, as poorly as we have played this year, we should be 2-1 in the conference right now. Always foul when you are up by 3 in the last ten seconds. I see where North Carolina made that same mistake today and like us, lost in OT.
How the hell is North Carolina so bad?

Help Support Us

Become a patron