*** Official Michigan VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
If this is what you think an out of control game thread looks like I'd hate to see what you think when things are actually bad in here

I’m sure you’ll be here to show him how dumb our fans can be if we lose today.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Solo looking like he could steal some minutes at the 4. Moving pretty well

Young has been good, Conditt and Jacobsen have been pretty good as well overall in my opinion. Both did a good job keeping ORs alive and making some shots difficult for the UM bigs.

Need to get more from the wings on offense and in transition D. Haliburton penetrates on offense and our other perimeter guys are giving up runouts on defensive rebounds. Half-court defense has been pretty good. Transition D has been horrible.

Really if they clean up the transition defense they will be in good shape. I think we are seeing some identity forming - extended half-court defense creating TOs and moving the ball/penetrating to get shots early in the shot clock.

Despite the mistakes, our guys are getting after it. Zion struggled, so hopefully he can get back in and get a little redemption.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Sorry, but this is why people make fun of ISU and complaining about officials. Will have to see another replay, but showing the two angles right after the play it looked like it was clearly off Jacobsen.

Who's complaining? I just explained what I saw on the replay.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Seriously, get Nixon out of there. I really hope one of the freshman can be ready to take over his minutes at some point.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
i do ask myself how does one get to this level of college basketball and just not shoot well.
If you are 7 foot okay, but if you play guard, reasonable shooting should be in the SOP.

• Agree
Reactions: JBone84

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron