Tracking games played by the true freshmen

Cypwr

Mar 18, 2006
Ameskeny
The participation chart is not always accurate. It says that Braxton Lewis played, but I don't think that he actually did. I don't remember seeing Treiber in there at all, but I wasn't really paying attention on special teams all that much.
Braxton Lewis definitely played unless there is another 33.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Updated. Kym-Mani King is no longer eligible for a redshirt. I still don't get why both running backs are playing. IMO one of them needs to redshirt. There's no sense putting either of them into a game for a play or two, right?
Updated for the TCU game? I'm not seeing it.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Updated. Kym-Mani King is no longer eligible for a redshirt. I still don't get why both running backs are playing. IMO one of them needs to redshirt. There's no sense putting either of them into a game for a play or two, right?
When CMC was at Toledo didn't he use two backs routinely and maybe he is wanting to go in that direction now that he has the talent. Maybe it's a use them or lose them scenario or we have talent coming in so might as well use them - I choose to trust CMC.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
When CMC was at Toledo didn't he use two backs routinely and maybe he is wanting to go in that direction now that he has the talent. Maybe it's a use them or lose them scenario or we have talent coming in so might as well use them - I choose to trust CMC.
Sometimes used three if they were ready.

• Informative
Reactions: cygrads

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Mani-King is playing the season out at this point. Good for him. Can never have too much talent in DBs.

Our RB situation has officially come to a head with Hall at 4 GP and Brock at 3. My guy feeling is that Brock sits and Hall plays more, but honestly, I'm not opposed to shirting both at this point. It certainly feels like Lang has been our premier performer this season.

• Friendly
Reactions: cy4life94

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016

I assume I'm totally off here, but I wonder if it has anything to do with the recruitment of Miyan Williams... Maybe with Brock and Hall burning the year it gives better chance of keeping Williams?

• Disagree
  • Creative
Reactions: 83cy and Aclone

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Sounds like a good question for the call-in show tonight.

Reactions: isutrevman

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I believe four running backs will play especially as nagging injuries develop. Who does everyone think they should be?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron