Weather

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Ben Bruns interviewing Jamie Pollard...apparently Jamie had a lot of fun this week. He thinks Gameday held the negativity at bay (apparently Jamie doesn't post on here).

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
We might want to cool it with the "Storm Warning" scoreboard opening thingy. Self-fulfilling prophecy?
Now in all seriousness I know you are joking. That said when the coverage was starting I thought I heard storm alert and wondered on when weather could be iffy should they not use that sound. Then I realized wtf. I am sure folks will know the difference.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Now in all seriousness I know you are joking. That said when the coverage was starting I thought I heard storm alert and wondered on when weather could be iffy should they not use that sound. Then I realized wtf. I am sure folks will know the difference.

Yeah, I was joking, but it is a valid point when there actually is severe weather in the area .

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Yeah, I was joking, but it is a valid point when there actually is severe weather in the area .

My first ever ISU game was UNI in 2011 and it was hot humid and storms coming. I kinda thought the intro was a legit storm alarm

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So it looks like the last of it is in Boone right now. So maybe another hour or so?

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
Hawk fans have now said the ISU students tore the field up and ISU should be force to forfeit. LOL

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron