Favorite movies that are so bad they are good

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
What are your favorite movies that are so bad they are good.

My top 3:
Big trouble in little China
Fast five
Snakes on a plane.

Although snakes on a plane was meant to fit this topic.

• Dislike
Reactions: Pickman and GTO

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
5J3TAJtnLo7VWHC79

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
While not a terrible movie, Venom is a movie that I didn't love at first because well..... it just isn't that great of a movie. However, over time, I've had more and more fun with it after each subsequent viewing to the point where I kind of like it now. Still not a great movie, but it is fun, I enjoy it, and I'm glad it exists.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I also didn't hate the new Hellboy movie even though it clearly is not a good movie. I like the first couple Punisher movies too.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
What are your favorite movies that are so bad they are good.

My top 3:
Big trouble in little China
Fast five
Snakes on a plane.

Although snakes on a plane was meant to fit this topic.

Big Trouble in Little China is a national AND international treasure. You take that back right now!

I think that movie holds my personal record for most rented movie from when I was a kid. Should have just bought the VHS of it. Woulda saved some money. It was my go to rental for sleepovers.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Big Trouble in Little China is a national AND international treasure. You take that back right now!

I think that movie holds my personal record for most rented movie from when I was a kid. Should have just bought the VHS of it. Woulda saved some money. It was my go to rental for sleepovers.
"This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express and I'm talking to whoever is listening out there."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron