Now On To Baylor

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Remember when the Baylor basketball had one of its players murdered another one and then the coach tried to make it seem like the murdered player was a drug dealer to cover up the tuition payments he was making for the player and then actually called the school and pretended to be a player’s dad to try to fool the investigation?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Remember when the Baylor basketball had one of its players murdered another one and then the coach tried to make it seem like the murdered player was a drug dealer to cover up the tuition payments he was making for the player and then actually called the school and pretended to be a player’s dad to try to fool the investigation?
pepperidge farms.jpg

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I also remember them having reached two Elite Eights less than 10 years later by getting two 14-11-10 draws.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Any update on Makai Mason playing?

No update but I just saw Mason was really bad against Oklahoma after he initially sat out one game. 2-14 from the field, 0-5 from three. Did have 8 assists though.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of info on King McClure other than the injury keeping him out is his knee and he's been labeled "questionable" before being ruled out right before each of their last 3 games.

• Useful
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
ISU 78 Baylor 68. Typically Baylor bigs destroy ISU but they don't have that big now that Clark is out. Not sure about the status of Mason and McClure but I think ISU takes care of business in this one.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Remember when Baylor went for like a decade without ever winning in Hilton?

Yeah, I miss those days too.

Yeah. It’s sucks that Fred choked away a chance at a conference championship when he lost to them when we were in the drivers seat.

What’s prohm’s home record against Baylor?

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
The only game left on the schedule that scares me is @ Texas.
this should be a solid game, I'll take clones by 6

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cydkar

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I dont' know. All I know is since Baylor got that first win in Hilton, ISU has not been very good against them at home.

They lost the first year.

Then monte’s team beat a ranked Baylor team at home, and we rolled them last year.