*** Official Baylor VS #22 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
Always want UT to take the L.

ALWAYS.

So sad OSU couldn't pull it out against OU. : (

I don't see OSU giving WVU much of a game as I think they'll be spent after today. : (

I also don't think we can count on KU to upset OU.

I just don't have any faith in OU's D...playing in WV...that's not a great situation. The ONLY good news is that OU will have 2 weeks to prep for WVU on D. They should be able to be KU hung over. OU should invest in an outside D consultant group to come in and design the best D they can for WVU's O. They've got to have more than enough physical talent to play solid D...it's just coaching, system, and attitude.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I was at the game. Cold but a good time. Gotta say I was pretty disappointed in the turnout though. This team deserves to play in front of a packed house, no matter how cold it is.

• Agree
Reactions: FredCyclone

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Anyone know what’s up with Devon Moore ? Didn’t see him warming up with the QBs out there. Did I miss him ? I saw #10 out there as the 4th QB. Blake I believe

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Personally I don't care about yards given up. Held them to 14 points that's pretty damn good.

Got bailed out by some of their miscues in the 1st half too though. And ISU's defense was a syve on Baylor's two scores.

I missed the last 7 minutes and Baylor was doing more of the same so some things must have gone ISU's way...I'll have to watch the replay.

A win's a win's a win but that **** going on in the 3rd quarter muddies it a bit.

• Funny
Reactions: FinalFourCy

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Got bailed out by some of their miscues in the 1st half too though. And ISU's defense was a syve on Baylor's two scores.

I missed the last 7 minutes and Baylor was doing more of the same so some things must have gone ISU's way...I'll have to watch the replay.

A win's a win's a win but that **** going on in the 3rd quarter muddies it a bit.

To be fair one of those TD drives Peavy was hurt and shouldn't have been in the game and they kept going at him.

Help Support Us

Become a patron