*** Official Baylor VS #22 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
giphy.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What a shock, lots of racism in the comments.

Yeah, I'd assume some reference about these college kids and he NBA etc. and the 'connection'. Go watch Larry Bird vs. Bill Lambeer if you want a true brawl.

Hawk fans will be all over it too in that regard.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Looked like when coverage was man Baylor was just throwing to a spot, mainly deep outs. Takes timing and accuracy. Brewer did a hell of a job avoiding the rush and throwing. It seemed like our rush was just off. They did do a good job of picking it up but when we did beat the protection either by design or dumb luck the QB always seemed to get free to the vacated area.

Hope they can figure it out because imo the Texas QB is a better runner than Brewer. Not sure if he's a better thrower though.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Baylor averages 31 points per game and only scored 14.

Besides holding them 18 pts below their season avg?
Defense definitely didn’t play their best in the second half, but shutting them out in the first half won them the game.
My post was hyperbole more than anything. But I was waiting for the defense to come back outta the locker room in the second half.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Both players (DM included) are in the wrong in the eyes of the fighting rule so I see the half suspension next week being upheld. I don't blame DM for defending himself but if someone takes a shot at him again, I bet he walks away next time.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
There is like 5 threads for this, so I don’t know which one to post this in. I haven’t seen anyone point this out yet, might have been in one of the other threads. I encourage everyone interested to rewatch this and specifically focus on Baylor #3 (Miller). He was in on the “water cooler play” and I think he was the one taunting our entire bench afterwards without penalty (may have been 31). At the end of the scuffle he clearly threw a punch at J G-J. He should clearly be suspended. If not for the punch, being stupid enough to throw a cheap shot at J G-J who easily has 100 lbs on him. The eye gauging video I saw this morning of Baylor #21 is easily grounds for punishment as well. #3, #31, and #21 were present for every incident throughout the entire thing. All 3 are little man syndrome punks that can’t win straight up so they play/fight dirty. Through the entire thing I saw 4 Baylor players (those 3 along with #51 who was ejected) that warranted ejections and only DM,and that is a maybe, when compared to the other transgressions.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron