Kinnick north end zone renovation

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
It's comical to you, because you suck balls. No one really cares about your opinions, we are just shining you on to see if you and cytwins actually get married some day.

Well if they do end up getting hitched we know who will be the man in the relationship, and it ain’t danno

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
It's comical to you, because you suck balls. No one really cares about your opinions, we are just shining you on to see if you and cytwins actually get married some day.
tenor.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Its just comical that ISU fans are mocking the remodeled Historic Kinnick Stadium while JTS has hillsides and what looks like an interstate billboard in one end zone.

How brisk are the $175 season tickets selling this year?

JTS looks like an architect's dream compared to Kinnick.

How brisk are Iowa's discounted tickets selling this year?

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Has it ever happened at JTS? Those are the only 2 stadiums we are comparing.

You said "when we have JTS as a way more historic stadium" which is either you being completely ignorant or a huge troll.

If just using the two as comparison. I would say the stadium that is the first and only of something of significance, and pink locker rooms is not something of significance, would be the more historic. First thing you put down was kinnick being old, so your go to is OLD.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclonedave25

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Built in 1929
Kinnick died serving his country
Kinnick won a Heisman
Kinnick gave probably the most memorable Heisman speech in history
1939 Ironmen played there
1985: #1 vs #2
Pink Locker Rooms
Countless wins over Top 5 teams

I will stop now.
Great list, but it has nothing to do with how cobbled kinnick looks.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
That surprises me. You must be really skinny and never have had to pee there
Well, I am in great shape. I pee in bottles at games.

I can separate hatred for a team and reality. It does look cobbled together. I'm just talking about the experience.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well, I am in great shape. I pee in bottles at games.

I can separate hatred for a team and reality.

I hate going to games at Kinnick because they pack you in and I'm not even big and it's impossible to take a piss. That has nothing to do with my feelings about our little brother

• Disagree
  • Winner
Reactions: ATCy and breck53

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I hate going to games at Kinnick because they pack you in and I'm not even big and it's impossible to take a piss. That has nothing to do with my feelings about our little brother
To be fair, my last game there was free and 2nd row at the 50. It was cool and iowa lost so it was a great day. I was with big dudes and we had plenty of room so that could have been because of the location.

Any other time that I've been there I was too drunk to notice details...except the whole ISU winning thing. :)

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Let's not forget that the people making fun of the remodeled Historic Kinnick Stadium think this stadium is great:

The same school has to offer discounted season tickets to "young adults".

Lest you forget about the Iowa Student ticket promotion offering 5 free tuitions, numbnuts. Plus the free pizza for Basketball at Sewage Smelling Carver Hawkeye Area.

Kinnick Historic? Don't forget these.

- Poor tailgating layout.
- Poor traffic flow.
- Hog trough type urinals.
- Plywood toilet stalls.

But than again, you wouldn't know since you never go any games there. You just blow about what you see/read on the internet and claim it the truth.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
TROLOLOLOLOLOL The historic in historic kinnick stadium stands for historically ugly. Hope they installed fans on the west side of the stadium to keep the stink from coming this way.

That's not where I thought that sentence was going. I thought you were going with "installed fans so they have a chance of a sellout.'