Kinnick north end zone renovation

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You...

RZRr58z.jpg

...vs. the guy she told you not to worry about

635762071220988016-sukupendzoneclub007.JPG

I'm so confused why they'd put such an abnormal growth right next to a children's hospital where they're trying to give kids hope that they can cure such awful things.

It's really too bad and poor planning to build such a nice children's hospital right next to an eyesore so bad it's known to be a leading cause of glaucoma.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Let's not forget that the people making fun of the remodeled Historic Kinnick Stadium think this stadium is great:

upload_2018-6-19_22-29-59.jpeg

The same school has to offer discounted season tickets to "young adults".

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Let's not forget that the people making fun of the remodeled Historic Kinnick Stadium think this stadium is great:

View attachment 55749

TROLOLOLOLOLOL The historic in historic kinnick stadium stands for historically ugly. Hope they installed fans on the west side of the stadium to keep the stink from coming this way.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

View attachment 55749

You hawk fans that come on here and chirp about kinnick being historic are some delusional folks when we have JTS as a way more historic stadium.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I heard the budget for this project also includes installing kiosks at Carver to hand out all the free stuff to attract fans to MBB games.

Reactions: CyTwins

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
TROLOLOLOLOLOL The historic in historic kinnick stadium stands for historically ugly. Hope they installed fans on the west side of the stadium to keep the stink from coming this way.

No comment on how butt ugly JTS is or the "young adult" season tickets?

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
No comment on how butt ugly JTS is or the "young adult" season tickets?
You are a moron with no taste, so why comment on JTS, it is a great facility. And maybe you shouldn't talk about young adult season tickets when your program is known for giving away tickets to community colleges to fill seats.

Reactions: JP4CY

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
You are a moron with no taste, so why comment on JTS, it is a great facility. And maybe you shouldn't talk about young adult season tickets when your program is known for giving away tickets to community colleges to fill seats.

Its just comical that ISU fans are mocking the remodeled Historic Kinnick Stadium while JTS has hillsides and what looks like an interstate billboard in one end zone.

How brisk are the $175 season tickets selling this year?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
First and only stadium named after an African American. Let alone him being killed during a game.

And kinnick is historic because it’s...............old?

Built in 1929
Kinnick died serving his country
Kinnick won a Heisman
Kinnick gave probably the most memorable Heisman speech in history
1939 Ironmen played there
1985: #1 vs #2
Pink Locker Rooms
Countless wins over Top 5 teams

I will stop now.

• Funny
Reactions: ATCy and Rural

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Built in 1929
Kinnick died serving his country
Kinnick won a Heisman
Kinnick gave probably the most memorable Heisman speech in history
1939 Ironmen played there
1985: #1 vs #2
Pink Locker Rooms
Countless wins over Top 5 teams

I will stop now.

Really reaching to try to get close but you fail. When you have Tom put that a number one played a number two (and I checked and that never happened because you said the rankings at the end of the year are all that counts). You are reaching hard because that happens at several stadiums. I have nev

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
When you have Tom put that a number one played a number two (and I checked and that never happened because you said the rankings at the end of the year are all that counts). You are reaching hard because that happens at several stadiums.

Has it ever happened at JTS? Those are the only 2 stadiums we are comparing.

You said "when we have JTS as a way more historic stadium" which is either you being completely ignorant or a huge troll.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Its just comical that ISU fans are mocking the remodeled Historic Kinnick Stadium while JTS has hillsides and what looks like an interstate billboard in one end zone.

How brisk are the $175 season tickets selling this year?
It's comical to you, because you suck balls. No one really cares about your opinions, we are just shining you on to see if you and cytwins actually get married some day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron