Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It is a lot like Melrose Place. I think we can all assume the the ladies in BC's town look like Heather Locklear and Courtney Thorne-Smith and the men look like Rob Estes and myself.

Maybe Simon Estes.

Heather and Courtney???? I honestly can't pick. Heather seems more refined but courtney seems to be more relaxed and fun.

Btw, it's more likely be married with children or the Simpsons than Melrose (although I never saw that). This town is far from anything white collar, not even blue collar, more no collar. Outside the one guy who informed he's superior because I'm illiterate. So I hope this made sense since I'm not sure how to spell things.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Simone Biles was an honorary cheerleader for the Houston Texans yesterday. Hakeem Olajuwon was down on the field as well

rs_634x1024-171210171454-634-Simone-Biles-Hakeem-Olajuwon-JR-121017.jpg

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Maybe Simon Estes.

Heather and Courtney???? I honestly can't pick. Heather seems more refined but courtney seems to be more relaxed and fun.

Btw, it's more likely be married with children or the Simpsons than Melrose (although I never saw that). This town is far from anything white collar, not even blue collar, more no collar. Outside the one guy who informed he's superior because I'm illiterate. So I hope this made sense since I'm not sure how to spell things.
I picture the neighborhoods to be something of this nature.
th

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Maybe Simon Estes.

This actually made total sense.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Maybe Simon Estes.

I never realized @jcyclonee looked like Simon Estes. How about the singing part?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I never realized @jcyclonee looked like Simon Estes. How about the singing part?
I had never heard of Simon Estes until today and, quite frankly, I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that one of the mos renowned opera singers in the world is from Iowa.

That made me laugh out loud. Actually, Otho and Coalville are considered our suburbs.
I always considered Badger a suburb, too. Maybe Badger's gotten too big and it is more of a Twin Cities type of thing.

Will let him send you a video of his shower singing. I want to part of the audio or visual of that.
Over the last couple of months, I've generally showered in the courthouse. That doesn't sound too good, does it?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Nope, and it is shaping up to be a mess. I am probably going to have a real challenge getting between work locations. I'm thinking about taking vacation...
We recently received a list of things like street closures, security perimeters and parking ramp modifications. We're being encouraged to take vacation because of it. Basically, it seems like the NFL doesn't want any Minnesota residents near the Super Bowl hosted in Minnesota.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I had never heard of Simon Estes until today and, quite frankly, I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that one of the mos renowned opera singers in the world is from Iowa.

I always considered Badger a suburb, too. Maybe Badger gotten too big and it is more of a Twin Cities type of thing.

Over the last couple of months, I've generally showered in the courthouse. That doesn't sound too good, does it?
Don't pick up the soap if you drop it I'm told.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
We recently received a list of things like street closures, security perimeters and parking ramp modifications. We're being encouraged to take vacation because of it. Basically, it seems like the NFL doesn't want any Minnesota residents near the Super Bowl hosted in Minnesota.

Can you blame them? Imagine what the rest of the world would think when they cut to a meat raffle right before a commercial break.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Can you blame them? Imagine what the rest of the world would think when they cut to a meat raffle right before a commercial break.
To get the quintessential Minnesota experience, there really should be pull tab booths set up in the stadium, too. Heck, I can't believe the NFL hasn't recognized that revenue stream. There should also be an ice fishing pond set up on US Bank Plaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.