List of potential replacements should Fred Hoiberg leave

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
The list is watered down intentionally to get us to accept Otz. It's propaganda at its finest.

If this is truly what you think about my work then honestly, why are you still on our site?

I'm not even trying to be snarky, I just don't understand why/how you'd come to this conclusion? CF is my how I feed my family. It's my passion. What would be the point in me doing anything like this?

Be well.

CYUL8R

Feb 13, 2012
If this is truly what you think about my work then honestly, why are you still on our site?

I'm not even trying to be snarky, I just don't understand why/how you'd come to this conclusion? CF is my how I feed my family. It's my passion. What would be the point in me doing anything like this?

Be well.

Since when does Royce White have your login info, CW?

#BeWell

:jimlad:

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Here's my list and I think it will satisfy most:

John Calipari (Not sure if he fits our style)
Brad Stevens
Coach K (Mike Krzyzewski)
Billy Donovan
John Belein
Tom Izzo
Cuonzo Martin
Jeff Hornacek
Doc Rivers
Pat Riley (I'm not sure if he'd be interested as he has a pretty good job now but who knows with the roster we have)
Phil Jackson (I'm told it's a long shot but he'll have a feeler sent to him)
Stan Van Gundy
Bo Ryan (Again, style, so wouldn't take)
Thad Matta
Larry Brown (Not enough proof he can coach)
Mark Few
Mike Anderson
Bill Self (KU ties so eww!)
Steve Kerr
Sean Miller
Greg Marshall (Again, don't like that style stuff)
Shaka Smart

I think I've covered most of them and I don't expect to look outside of that pool because of this roster. I mean, we shouldn't have to since we hired a guy who was "can't miss" with a laundry list of coaching accomplishments.

Phil Jackson now realizes he can't un-suck the Knicks, wants out of NYC badly. He's the front runner.

We will get him because he wants to live at that community of transcendental meditation in Iowa that Oprah had a show about. Book it.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles

Be well.

My question is not snarky, true I miscounted the word source but drunken errr honest mistake. please advise :)

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009

Be well.

Chris, you don't have the time, but you should familiarize yourself with his work. Guy is a turd.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009

Be well.

Is this more propaganda??? Easier to buy info if we trust your intentions....nice try CW, nice try

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
Honestly, I thought isuno1fan was being flippant.

Just to be clear... I really don't think John Wooden should be on anyone's wish list for a head coach. Sorry if it was taken that way

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
The Fanatics are about to beat the **** out of each other. This board is going to explode if Fred leaves.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
People are getting too deep with this. TJ wouldn't have come back unless he thought he was going to be head coach. This is the easiest coaching change to guess in ISU history.

It makes sense to me...perhaps the Cyclones Basketball cognoscenti could explain why it WON'T be Otz...?

TIA

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities

Be well.

You forgot the #

#bewell

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
I think Pollard at least needs to reach out to him.
ouijabdlogo.jpg

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

Be well.

Royce White for head coach. I see what you're saying.