Trey Scott leaving AllCyclones

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Just released the news on twitter. That's a bummer as that site was picking up a lot of steam. Hopefully Alex Halsted can keep it growing. Can never have to much Cyclone news.

Bittersweet for me to announce this is my last week at http://AllCyclones.com. I've enjoyed every minute of it. Trey Scott

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
But where will I hear the results of the secret scrimmages that aren't secret?

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Not surprised. He's got a great talent for what he does and most guys from Texas who are truly good reporters don't stick around Ames too long.

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
Just released the news on twitter. That's a bummer as that site was picking up a lot of steam. Hopefully Alex Halsted can keep it growing. Can never have to much Cyclone news.

Bittersweet for me to announce this is my last week at http://AllCyclones.com. I've enjoyed every minute of it. Trey Scott

That pop sound you just heard was Paul Clark opening a bottle of champagne.

Jun 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
That pop sound you just heard was Paul Clark opening a bottle of champagne.

Meh, that guy checked out years ago. That site is slowly shriveling up into a hollow husk of what it once was. You can get the same information on twitter, CF, and other sites at the same time. It comes down to content these days and that site does not have it.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Trey was really good, so this is absolutely no surprise. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him covering one of the Big 12 teams in Texas this fall.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I really like Trey and am happy for him. He gets to go home and that's special.

FYI: Trey is going to be my guest on the podcast this Wednesday. I plan to wish him well on behalf of everyone at CF. He is a good guy and worked really hard.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I really like Trey and am happy for him. He gets to go home and that's special.

FYI: Trey is going to be my guest on the podcast this Wednesday. I plan to wish him well on behalf of everyone at CF. He is a good guy and worked really hard.

Dang, when I saw the thread headline, I suspected you guys hired him too! All these changes, figured that was the next domino to fall.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
If this site hired Trey Scott and Travis Hines my mind would explode and I wouldn't ever have a job because I would be here all the time.

No dis on this site, but Trey and Travis are both destined for much bigger things outside of Ames, IA. Both great journalists with bright futures.