Trey Scott leaving AllCyclones

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
CW and Trey Scott have changed Cyclone reporting, can't thank both of them enough for what they have done

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I think we all knew this would happen.

Interesting as he was on Brinson and Miller today...wonder who takes that spot next week.

Best of luck, Trey.

CF is my #1, but did love his work.

CurvedAir

Sep 30, 2012
Kansas City
CW and Trey Scott have changed Cyclone reporting, can't thank both of them enough for what they have done

One broke ISU recruiting news (second to none in my opinion) and the other does mainly general content reporting. There will be a large void on the recruiting front with him leaving.

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
Best of luck Trey. You have a heck of a talent and we were blessed to have you share that with us. Hard worker who put out accurate and timely information. You will be missed!

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
One broke ISU recruiting news (second to none in my opinion) and the other does mainly general content reporting. There will be a large void on the recruiting front with him leaving.
You can put out content and not be very good at it (Randy Peterson).

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
Trey did an outstanding job in his short time here. A very talented individual. Cyclone fans were lucky to have CW on this site and Trey on his site covering ISU. When you throw in Hines covering hoops we are so fortunate. Lots of talented people that take pride in doing a great job!!!!

CurvedAir

Sep 30, 2012
Kansas City
This will probably motivate PC to do even less work, if that's even possible.

He's involved in a number of different things. I think Cyclonereport.com is more a less a hobby for him. Yahoo/Rivals should have handed over their site to Trey. He would have been the perfect hire.

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
Good Lord you people act like Mayor is leaving for the NBA. Who cares who covers ISU?
I hope you are joking. The people that cover ISU are very important to ISU. Someone that is talented in what they do(which is CW, Trey, Travis) are very important to ISU fans.
To cover ISU and do to it well is not to be taken for granted. A little appreciation is all that people are expressing.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'd love to see Hines get even more into football.

Does anyone know his background? I want to say Marshalltown and Minnesota ties. Is he a Cyclone fan?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron