Mock Draft Mania: SN has Kane going in first round

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Where does Ejim fit on the Spurs team? His ceiling is probably a poor mans Leonard. I just think they would swing a little harder with that pick to grab someone with a huge ceiling. Ejim's an effort guy who I think could be a quality 7th or 8th guy if he becomes a really consistent shooter but I don't know why the Spurs would make that pick at this point.

Houston would be an interesting place for Kane to go. I kind of like it if he's not going to the Heat.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I'd like Ejim to the Spurs just because it is an organization that would see his strengths and give him a legit shot. He might not make the team there, but he would get a legit shot.

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
Yeah stupid Ejim, low ceiling. Not that he improved all four years in college, or was an All-American or Big 12 POY. And like he didn't follow that up with the fastest run time and 3 point shooting % at the combine or anything. Good thing he is incredibly smart and a great ambassador for whatever team could possibly deem to give him a flyer.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Ejim would be a good fit to the Spurs. The organization is patient and has one of the best shooting coaches to help Edge develop deep on the bench first then contribute when ready. Plus their coaching staff and GM value good character and smart players that "have gotten over themselves" which is exactly the type of person that Melvin is.

Kane to the Heat or OKC would be a great opportunity for him to make a team. Both franshises need a guard that contribute right away. Kane is developed as any player in the draft size wise and can play either PG or SG. Pacers, if they they lose Stevenson would be a good situation too.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Ejim would be a good fit to the Spurs. The organization is patient and has one of the best shooting coaches to help Edge develop deep on the bench first then contribute when ready. Plus their coaching staff and GM value good character and smart players that "have gotten over themselves" which is exactly the type of person that Melvin is.

Kane to the Heat or OKC would be a great opportunity for him to make a team. Both franshises need a guard that contribute right away. Kane is developed as any player in the draft size wise and can play either PG or SG. Pacers, if they they lose Stevenson would be a good situation too.

For now...Kerr is going after him hard.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Draftexpress is honestly the only reliable source for mock drafts. Their track record is proven. Nbadraft.net is an utter joke.

Help Support Us

Become a patron