*** Cyclone Fanatic Cereal Tournament: Selection Show ***

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Both PB crunch and Crunch berries should be above original captain crunch. And honey nut cheerios should be above regular.

Once again, the committee full of bland old dudes who love the blue bloods :jimlad:

• Haha
Reactions: Gonzo

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Yeah just having some fun with this thread. I’d still be trying to attach photos of the cereals of the top four #1 seeds in his second post.

Then I ****ed up by putting Froot Loops again at 2 in Wheat region when it was honey nut cheerios

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Yeah, pretty sure everyone will give you a pass due to all the entertainment you provide us.

Appreciate that. Been some brutal criticism that hopefully is meant with joking intent.

This is a just a fun, silly way to pass through the off season. I always put the word out for people to be part of the committee.

If something was badly underseeded I'm sure the voting will reflect that in some upsets.

So far imo the first few tournaments have been dominated by top seeds so I'm ready for some Cinderella stories to occur.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Appreciate that. Been some brutal criticism that hopefully is meant with joking intent.

This is a just a fun, silly way to pass through the off season. I always put the word out for people to be part of the committee.

If something was badly underseeded I'm sure the voting will reflect that in some upsets.

So far imo the first few tournaments have been dominated by top seeds so I'm ready for some Cinderella stories to occur.

If anyone is really upset at this, they should reexamine their life. You guys did great and I’m 99% sure all of this “criticism” is in good fun.

That said, the committee loves a basic cereal and this tournament is ripe for upsets. :)

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Protest vote for "Skinner's Raisin Bran". Came in a box wrapped in wax paper, and the raisins were guaranteed older than my grandma. Guess they'll just have to go to the NIT (Not In Tourney).

ezgif-3-f5a7b1e15e.jpg