Open Letter To The Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2010
Gentlemen-
Tomorrow night is your night. When you step onto the battlefield to take on your little brother Hoks, do so knowing the you have the strength of hundreds of thousands of fellow Cyclones on your side. Some of us will be in Hilton screaming our lungs out, while others will yelling through TV sets across the globe. We are counting on you to prove everyone that Iowa is the Cyclone state. It was, it is, and always will be the Cyclone state. With Hilton Magic and CyclONE Nation on your side, you will prevail. I believe in you. We believe in you. You need to believe it too, and I'm sure you do.

Bring It In!

Chad T. ISU '87

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyclonepride

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
923-facepalm.gif

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Gentleman-
Tomorrow night is your night. When you step onto the battlefield to take on your little brother Hoks, do so knowing the you have the strength of hundreds of thousands of fellow Cyclones on your side. Some of us will be in Hilton screaming our lungs out, while others will yelling through TV sets across the globe. We are counting on you to prove everyone that Iowa is the Cyclone state. It was, it is, and always will be the Cyclone state. With Hilton Magic and CyclONE Nation on your side, you will prevail. I believe in you. We believe in you. You need to believe it too, and I'm sure you do.

Bring It In!

Chad T. ISU '87
What the flying ****?

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
We need to have this publicly recorded from the deck of an aircraft carrier. Maybe Bill Pullman can reprise his role of the President in Independence Day to rally the troops:

[video=youtube_share;_U5qU-QqYd0]http://youtu.be/_U5qU-QqYd0[/video]

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Gentleman-

Bring It In!

Chad T. ISU '87

[video=youtube;q7vtWB4owdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE[/video]

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA
Gentlemen-

Bring It In!

Chad T. ISU '87

Maybe you should sit the next couple plays out.

Although, I do enjoy that you edited to make sure it turned out just right.

AZmess

Dec 8, 2009
Gentlemen-

Bring It In!

Chad T. ISU '87

LOL you have GOT to be kidding me.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
[video=youtube;0cdewF8lsp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cdewF8lsp8[/video]

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
And those 12,000+ sets of footprints in the sand, those are from when Hilton carried you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron