***Official - cheering for the asteroid*** Hawks vs Huskers Thread

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
First off, it was a bad DPI call. That ball wasn't even close to being catchable. Then Pelini freaks out, and it was warranted, but still, can't flip your hat at an official.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
wow if what Bo did got a flag, how has some of cpr's rants not drawn flags?

CPR doesn't usually use a prop to show up officials (in this case, a hat). I've seen him flip his headset at times and he'll take off his hat, but I've never seen him swing either toward an official, really.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
If Pelini is just going to give the game to EIU then I'm done cheering for them.

Go asteroid

ManBearClone

Apr 29, 2010
First off, it was a bad DPI call. That ball wasn't even close to being catchable. Then Pelini freaks out, and it was warranted, but still, can't flip your hat at an official.

That might have been the worse pass interference call I've ever seen. Not only was the ball behind and 10 feet over is head but I think it was past the receiver when he was hit.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I'm cheering for Iowa. My friends and relatives are pretty good Iowa fans, and not being living in Iowa helps me avoid the tavern hoks. Plus I hate palini and Nebraska so I'll cheer against them. That being said, palini has a plus .700 wining record, if Nebraska thinks they can do better, they are crazy. But, since I'm cheering for Iowa, I self reprimand myself.