Maryland-Eastern Shore

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
ISU could go 12-6 in conference and not get a quality win in those 12. ISU could in theory win 9 non con wins and not have a single quality win in the bunch. So they could go 21-9 and miss the tourney and be 0-9 against quality opponents.

I know it won't happen, so don't all freak out saying you will win all the games in Hilton...

Iowa could win 20 games and not have a single quality win. You can do that with just about everyone's schedule.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
ISU could go 12-6 in conference and not get a quality win in those 12. ISU could in theory win 9 non con wins and not have a single quality win in the bunch. So they could go 21-9 and miss the tourney and be 0-9 against quality opponents.

I know it won't happen, so don't all freak out saying you will win all the games in Hilton...
this happened to you last year...

RunDMCyclone

Jun 9, 2013
12 Grimmauld Place
A tourny isn't obligational but it's a standard for every teams schedule and outside of KU it's a pretty average tourny. I guess I don't see upgrading your tourny from bad to average as much effort into improving your schedule strength.

I guess I wouldn't consider it an average tournament. It's actually among the best ones.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames

This is exactly what I'm fearing. I think it's what every team hoping for an at large bid should fear.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Lots of people showed up to watch this game at least

GVEWMiy.jpg

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
I laughed tonight at all the Hok fans at the bar I was at that were cheering loudly after every dunk. They then told me they they expect to be a No. 4 seed for the tournament, which I couldn't let go. I asked them if that meant UNO deserved to be like a 5 seed.
meh.ro6008.jpg

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
even we we would've filled up that stadium. Poor showing even on a Wednesday against this team.

Our attendance really hasn't been that great this year for basketball....... Sold a lot of tickets but not a lot of people have actually showed up yet.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron