Is there a live stream of the game?

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
...and how did it end up on Fox1 which requires a premium package on my cable provider? I thought the reason for playing Thursday games was so it would get picked up by a major television company.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
...and how did it end up on Fox1 which requires a premium package on my cable provider? I thought the reason for playing Thursday games was so it would get picked up by a major television company.

CW posted something with various cable and satellite channels the game would be on.

Otherwise firstrowsports

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN

I'll also be looking for a stream, but what provider requires a "premium" package for FS1? I thought Speed/FS1 was pretty much on any basic cable package.

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv
firstrowsports.eu has 95% of ALL games. will probably have this one. you will get a ton of popups so be prepared to X-out of them. the screen will tell you that you need to download a plugin to watch. you DO NOT NEED ONE. don't click on anything other than the various X-out buttons. the last one will stay up for 15 seconds or so before an X appears. be patient and look for all the tiny little x's on the ads. have been using this site for years and have had no problems.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
firstrowsports.eu has 95% of ALL games. will probably have this one. you will get a ton of popups so be prepared to X-out of them. the screen will tell you that you need to download a plugin to watch. you DO NOT NEED ONE. don't click on anything other than the various X-out buttons. the last one will stay up for 15 seconds or so before an X appears. be patient and look for all the tiny little x's on the ads. have been using this site for years and have had no problems.

Or just install ad-blocker on your browser (firefox or chrome) and profit.

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
I have mediacom and I was able to watch the Iowa State-Iowa game in eastern iowa

If you could make it stop snowing so much in the winter I might move back to Iowa. Until then I'll cheer for ISU from the milder climate of Missouri.