Extreme Rulzzz

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
D

DistrictCyclone

I opened this thread thinking it would have pictures of you doing things like skydiving, snowboarding, wave jumping, etc.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
Extreme Rules is traditionally one of the strongest PPV's of the year, but this one has some hurdles to overcome to live up to the past.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ryback finally put out to pasture for a while (they can't let him take the belt from Cena, which means he'll have failed to get a PPV win in his last, like... 9 tries. He'll be done after that), and watch Mark Henry move back into the picture as the top heel of the company.

I am also looking forward to seeing Team Hell No loose the titles so that we can see both members move on to bigger and better things. They both deserve better than the floundering division that the Tag Titles sit atop. Additionally, with a heel team wearing the straps, we can finally start pushing some of the good face teams to the top, letting, perhaps, the Uso's get their shot (which looks to be the direction we're heading, in answer to prayer).

I, however, could care lethth about watching ADR vs. Thwagger for a thecond time, no matter the thtipulation they put on the match. It ith a travethty that thethe guyth are getting a shot like thith again, when guyth like Orton and Cesaro are floundering in thtupid rivalrieth no one careth about, or jutht not getting to wrethtle at all, and Damion Sandow and Cody Rhodes flounder in a tag divithion that'th jutht an excuthe for the comedy act Kane and Bryan act.

the lisp in the previous paragraph was brought to you by the All American American American American American American American....

I'm watching tonight, because there's enough to interest me, and I have hope that the current injury situation may have woken some people up in creative....

Also, I'm likely going to be starting the PPV late so I can fastforward through anything involving Kaitlin's Secret Admirer and the billion-and-a-half recaps of the HHH vs. Lesnar "rivalry"

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Extreme Rules is traditionally one of the strongest PPV's of the year, but this one has some hurdles to overcome to live up to the past.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ryback finally put out to pasture for a while (they can't let him take the belt from Cena, which means he'll have failed to get a PPV win in his last, like... 9 tries. He'll be done after that), and watch Mark Henry move back into the picture as the top heel of the company.

I am also looking forward to seeing Team Hell No loose the titles so that we can see both members move on to bigger and better things. They both deserve better than the floundering division that the Tag Titles sit atop. Additionally, with a heel team wearing the straps, we can finally start pushing some of the good face teams to the top, letting, perhaps, the Uso's get their shot (which looks to be the direction we're heading, in answer to prayer).

I, however, could care lethth about watching ADR vs. Thwagger for a thecond time, no matter the thtipulation they put on the match. It ith a travethty that thethe guyth are getting a shot like thith again, when guyth like Orton and Cesaro are floundering in thtupid rivalrieth no one careth about, or jutht not getting to wrethtle at all, and Damion Sandow and Cody Rhodes flounder in a tag divithion that'th jutht an excuthe for the comedy act Kane and Bryan act.

the lisp in the previous paragraph was brought to you by the All American American American American American American American....

I'm watching tonight, because there's enough to interest me, and I have hope that the current injury situation may have woken some people up in creative....

Also, I'm likely going to be starting the PPV late so I can fastforward through anything involving Kaitlin's Secret Admirer and the billion-and-a-half recaps of the HHH vs. Lesnar "rivalry"

Your right about ryback needing to go out to pasture, but if Mark Henry is your top heel your in trouble. Orton needs to go heel or maybe Bryan and one of those two should get into a storyline with Cena.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
To the extreme I rock a mike like a vandal
Light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle