Extreme Rulzzz

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
That ending was pretty cool, and the match managed to show one of the problems the young guys have.

I'm going into "it's still real to me" mode here. If you're Ryback and you pick a Last Man Standing match because your opponent has an injured ankle, you attack that ankle. That's how you tell the story and build that drama.

Cool stuff in the match. I like the ending. I hate how Ryback did the match.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I turned away for a sec. How did Brock knock out HHH before pinning him?

Edit; nevermind..saw the sledge hammer blow

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Our theme can be his song instead the lyrics go coupons coupon coupons, someones got to save.

I can see it now.

Complete silence.

The Shield, standing alone in a ring. Smug looks on their faces. About to tell the crowd their next big move.

But then...

"BOYS BOYS BOYS"

Fred Hoibergs head dancing across the screen.

CycloneErik, CycloneRulzzz, Gnomeborg, and Cubswin come dancing out in their ISU cheerleader outfits, something like this, except as men instead of women:

15600d1349998980-isu-vs-ksu-chive-nsfw-iowa-state-cyclones-cheerleaders-e28093-nathan-allen-maniac-magic-e28093-comedian-magicia.jpg

Crowd goes nuts, screaming "When you cross those ropes you'll cross 'em hard every yard for MON-DAY RAWWW"

CF Squad stands in front of ropes. Complete silence again.

The Shield asks: "Who the Fu...."

BOOM

Teardrops on my Guitar blasting throughout the stadium.

Out comes CW, dressed as the Godfather:

453926.jpg

CW announces he is our manager and we have come to take over the Shields reign.

Jon Miller comes on.

CF Squad uses the power of trolling and topples him down, looks straight in the eyes of the shield, and all at once, chants:

"CYCLONE"

and the crowd, roaring, responds "POWER"

And the CF Squad walks off, the WWE universe forced to wait in anticipation for the next episode of Monday Night Raw.

Reactions: CycloneErik

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I can see it now.

Complete silence.

The Shield, standing alone in a ring. Smug looks on their faces. About to tell the crowd their next big move.

But then...

"BOYS BOYS BOYS"

Fred Hoibergs head dancing across the screen.

CycloneErik, CycloneRulzzz, Gnomeborg, and Cubswin come dancing out in their ISU cheerleader outfits, something like this, except as men instead of women:

15600d1349998980-isu-vs-ksu-chive-nsfw-iowa-state-cyclones-cheerleaders-e28093-nathan-allen-maniac-magic-e28093-comedian-magicia.jpg

Crowd goes nuts, screaming "When you cross those ropes you'll cross 'em hard every yard for MON-DAY RAWWW"

CF Squad stands in front of ropes. Complete silence again.

The Shield asks: "Who the Fu...."

BOOM

Teardrops on my Guitar blasting throughout the stadium.

Out comes CW, dressed as the Godfather:

453926.jpg

CW announces he is our manager and we have come to take over the Shields reign.

Jon Miller comes on.

CF Squad uses the power of trolling and topples him down, looks straight in the eyes of the shield, and all at once, chants:

"CYCLONE"

and the crowd, roaring, responds "POWER"

And the CF Squad walks off, the WWE universe forced to wait in anticipation for the next episode of Monday Night Raw.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ISUCubswin again.

You paint quite the picture.