Dear Iowa fans,

ojoe2317

Jan 2, 2012
To those of you who think or said things about our ability to be competitive in the Big 10, the greatest basketball conference of all time, I refer to the following.

In the future, please refrain from making ridiculous statements about our ability to compete in Big 10 basketball. Thank you.

To those Iowa fans who did not make such preposertiouos statements, I thank you for your restraint.

Rapid Reaction: Ohio State 78, Iowa State 75 - Men's College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
To those of you who think or said things about our ability to be competitive in the Big 10, the greatest basketball conference of all time, I refer to the following.

In the future, please refrain from making ridiculous statements about our ability to compete in Big 10 basketball. Thank you.

To those Iowa fans who did not make such preposertiouos statements, I thank you for your restraint.

Rapid Reaction: Ohio State 78, Iowa State 75 - Men's College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN
my belt. my knees. Between there hf.

#3 in nit.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop

Their response will be similar to that of the Boise State argument not being any good if they had to play in the SEC every week.

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
After that impressive loss to Ohio State, there is no doubt in my mind Iowa State would have won the Big Ten this year. Probably would have gone 18-0 in conference.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Tough loss today, very impressive and gutty effort by ISU. Pretty sure had ISU been in the Big 10 this year Delaney would have decided to award two regular season championship trophies. Both to the Cyclones.

Niang and Ejim going to make a really solid foundation for you guys next year. Nice season.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
I believe we got OSUs best game of the year... they needed an A+ game to top us.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Hawk fans blowing up Facebook. Never seen such a jealous fan base.

I guess they are doing it the right way. 3 seasons with the easiest possible big 10 schedule and 2 NITs . Congrats.

Help Support Us

Become a patron