Dear Iowa fans,

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I agree. I feel kinda sad for EIU fans.

Especially this year, since there is no NIT for football. That said, watch out if their MBB team makes it to the NIT championship (heaven forbid that they win the whole thing) - their delusions of grandeur will approach meteoric proportions.

jabalke

Nov 22, 2012
Especially this year, since there is no NIT for football. That said, watch out if their MBB team makes it to the NIT championship (heaven forbid that they win the whole thing) - their delusions of grandeur will approach meteoric proportions.

But watch out, their players are developing and should be up to average by next year.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
I think we can all agree there is no more insecure fanbase than the hawks.

The boneg is the best conference. But these morons trying to attach their relevance to the top 4 of their league is the height of this insecurity.

The funniest part is how they cry they would be great in another league. Well no athletic program in the country has benefited more from taking advantage of beating **** schools than hawk football.

Their insecurity is rivaled only by their hypocrisy

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
i will be laughing when Baylor beats them by 20 in the NIT.

This is the only reason why I am half hoping the Hawks make it to the NIT Title Game (AKA The "Who is the 69th best team in the country?" Game). Baylor will curb-stomp them and my ironic "Big 12! Big 12! Big 12!" chanting will be sweet.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
So... undefeated?

Also, Iowa has many more humiliating, shameful, god forsaken, unimportant meaningless post-season tournament appearnces than ISU in the past 2 years.
Perspective

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
First Fran was doing it the right way, next the B1G was too good of a conference, any early guesses on their excuse for playing in the NIT next year?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
First Fran was doing it the right way, next the B1G was too good of a conference, any early guesses on their excuse for playing in the NIT next year?

Next year Fran starts doing it THE WRONG WAY so now the wrong way will be the right way.