***OFFICIAL: IOWA STATE vs. NOTRE DAME (POST) GAME THREAD!***

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
ON TO FACE THE BUCKEYES!

Just like Depaul isn't that right, Cooley? You sir got run off the court by our 19 year old Freshman. We'll be sure to mail your jock back to South Bend.

Play your hearts out Sunday boys! Get past Ohio State and the sky is the limit. Leave it ALL out on the floor! Go Clones!

CyBri

Mar 2, 2012
yuck, do you think George kept his jock?

Just like Depaul isn't that right, Cooley? You sir got run off the court by our 19 year old Freshman. We'll be sure to mail your jock back to South Bend.

Play your hearts out Sunday boys! Get past Ohio State and the sky is the limit. Leave it ALL out on the floor! Go Clones!

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
My word. Congrats to the whole team, but clearly Georges' manhood was challenged and he didn't like it. He was a man possessed. So much for all that sickening talk and worship for the the bigs of ND. GN and Korie co-mvps. When Korie hit that first three, I breathed a sigh of relief. Good to see his stinger a thing of the past.
GOOOOOO STATE

AWESOME GAME.

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
last time someone told me Iowa was where they grow potatoes, I corrected them with Idaho, they came back with "but they're right next to each other".

Conversation with a guy at work that was from out east.
"We are making a weekend trip down to iowa tomorrow"
"isnt that a long drive?" he asked
About 3.5 hours.
"but dont you have to go through Kansas........
"

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Good luck to Thad Matta preparing for this team in two days. Good ******* luck. I'm so damn pumped for Sunday.

Last edited:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Time to try to avoid being shot walking past the White House by Secret Service, because we just put another dent in the President's bracket!!!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
What a great game. Good hustle on defense. We smothered their post players. We got to the hoop, although we missed a few dunks. Which is OK because we were just teasing them at that point. Loved our passing. I love ISU basketball. I love Fred Hoiberg. Bring on the Buckeye's! I want the Sweet 16!

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Hate to bring officiating into the convo, but they let the kids play and stayed out of the way.. I loved it! The way all referees should be.

I was a little worried in the first half that all of a sudden in the 2, they'd start calling the ticky tack. Actually impressed tonight with the refs. And I don't say that often. They called a good game.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
2fea932c734ec6311eff8db84471ca7d.jpg

mksmith2

Apr 30, 2010
Ames, IA
The best part of that win is that it seemed so unlike us, I would think that would throw a wrench into game preparation would it not?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
What a great game. Good hustle on defense. We smothered their post players. We got to the hoop, although we missed a few dunks. Which is OK because we were just teasing them at that point. Loved our passing. I love ISU basketball. I love Fred Hoiberg. Bring on the Buckeye's! I want the Sweet 16!

This is definitely one game that should shut up the "CFH outcoached" crowd. We had a great game plan tonight and the second half adjustments were insane. It was almost like watching that kid realize, for the first time, he can burn ants with a magnifying glass. I was blown away.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron