Cyclones need to file suit against BIG 12 CABAL...and leave conference!

DrT

Nov 17, 2012
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I (and my wife) are Iowa State alumni living in California, and there is simply NO QUESTION OR DOUBT that this conference is run AND ruled by TX-OK centric criminals! (And KU/KSU "get the bid" for fixed wins in basketball). Officials STOLE two football games from us this past fall (minimum), and now we've lost AT LEAST TWO EXTRA BASKETBALL GAMES due to "fixed officials"!

It would LITERALLY TAKE LITTLE WORK AT ALL - to put together a video of the massive cheating which has been hoisted against "those stupid Cyclones who are too timid and stupid to complain...I MEAN REALLY COMPLAIN!!!

This is sports! Things are supposed to at least LOOK fair...but they don't! The Big 12 CABAL is every bit as corrupt as our government...so I guess what else is new!

Seriously, someone should start petitioning the athletic department to just go imdependent...we will NEVER receive ANY fair treatment from this outfit! We should have tried to go along with Nebraska or Missouri OR SOMETHING! If they insist on bullying you, what's left to do?

And believe me, I understand what I'm asking...but this is a complete and awful MESS!

DrT

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
It's no surprise Missouri and Texas A&M bailed.

That being said, ISU can't do any better than the Big 12 so we need to keep our mouth shut and take it. #Life

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
His point is that at some point we need to stick up for ourselves. In short we're getting bullied and at ome point you need to fight back. It contains risk, but at some point you need to stop being the other man's *****.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
His point is that at some point we need to stick up for ourselves. In short we're getting bullied and at ome point you need to fight back. It contains risk, but at some point you need to stop being the other man's *****.
I think hoiberg is going to have a nice little fine for doing so. Count me on board to help him pay for it

D

DistrictCyclone

I didn't read the OP's post. How could I with such a thread title?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
stay in the conference and forfeit our game in Lawrence. Between this and the dead ball 3 pointer it's just painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that we're into WWF territory.

KU is a legendary program and Self is a great coach, but the reality is they've had a helping hand to win all these consecutive titles.

DrT

Nov 17, 2012
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Thanks BALLS!
Right now we're just the ***** of the conference, and I'd rather go independent than do THAT ANY LONGER! This tonight was outright cheating - BLATANT TAKE THAT AND SUCK IT, B****!!!

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I hate the **** out of the BIG

But I'd rather be there than in the Big 12.

At least the Big 12 now has it's own refs page @big12official

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I think instead you guys should just find a way to win so that it's beyond a shadow of a doubt who "should have" won the game! How can you blame a single call on a game where you shot lights out from beyond the arc?
Lights out? We shot 3% above our average. KU is the one that got lucky as heck chucking up three point shots, led by 6-10 by a scrub like Johnson...and even then you needed the refs to have your back.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Wait a minute....the Big 12 is using COBOL?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!? That **** is like 20 years out of relevance. I bet the SEC is at least on C+ if not C++.

:no::no:

This conference we have, is bad, no?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
While this thread almost could be chalked up as idiocy, i did have a second thought:

What's the point of all the extra money if the powers that be are just going to **** us over even when we are good enough to win?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron