Iowa getting worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
They started out pretty good and then the next thing I know, Michigan started just doing whatever they wanted. Embarrassing at this point

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Michigan is probably the best team in the nation right now- you should feel lucky you aren't playing them. Very impressive. Good luck against Kansas-you"ll need it

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
now Iowa State will have a black eye on it's resume if Iowa continues to play like this.

I can see it now

(March Madness Selection Show)

Jim Nantz: "Now let's look at the teams that barely got into the dance, Clark. Iowa State, at 21-11, shouldn't they have been a higher seed?"

Clark Kellogg:"Well, let's look at the non-conference schedule for them. They lost to two good programs in UNLV and Cincinnati, but Iowa?!?! Really, Iowa!?!?!? A team that lost to a bottom feeder in the B1G shouldn't be in the dance. That loss is just as good as a loss to one of these 16 seeds."

Last edited:

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
now Iowa State will have a black eye on it's resume if Iowa continues to play like this.

I can see it now

Jim Nantz: "Now let's look at the teams that barely got into the dance, Clark. Iowa State, at 21-11, shouldn't they have been a higher seed?"

Clark Kellogg:"Well, let's look at the non-conference schedule for them. They lost to two good programs in UNLV and Cincinnati, but Iowa?!?! Really, Iowa!?!?!? A team that lost to a bottom feeder in the B1G shouldn't be in the dance. That loss is just as good as a loss to one of these 16 seeds."

I can see it now.

It's a lot like losing to Drake last season.

I don't know if ISU could have played any worse that game, yet they were still in it.

TallKidIsTall

Mar 4, 2012
Fairfield
michigan would ***** slap us if we traveled there this year and played them

(they blew us out last year when we had a much better team than this year and their team was much worse than this year)

the only team playing as well as them this year is duke

TallKidIsTall

Mar 4, 2012
Fairfield

I can see it now

if they keep playing like this? overreact much?

they just started big 10 play with the 5th and 2nd ranked teams in the country and lost by a total of 32 pts

their schedule gets much easier now

Status
Not open for further replies.