Sid's Jottings ... on Lockett

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I know. Not much chance of Oriahaki, just a theoretical situation.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
lockett will not be able to go to minnesota even if he wanted to. there scholarship situation is really messed up. and geographically speaking, isnt south bend even further away from minnesota (where his mom is) then ames? i agree with acgclone. take um both if you can get um.

That's a Jordan Hamilton question and with the Final Four in New Orleans I doubt you get an answer till at least midweek.

MaxPower57

Mar 30, 2006
Courtney-Cox-Arquette-Monica-Geller-monica-geller-5053507-1280-960.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j93GN5K-Rfg]Ernest Goes To Jail - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
At this point, I think I would rather have Coleman and a JUCO post.

With all due respect, its about what CFH wants; not what the fans want. He knows more about each of these players situations and talents than any of us do. If Hoiberg think that Lockett will be a good player for us, then I trust his judgement

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
All Sid is saying is that his sources at MN are telling him he is not going there.

Sid has no idea if we are in the hunt for Lockett.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
With all due respect, its about what CFH wants; not what the fans want. He knows more about each of these players situations and talents than any of us do. If Hoiberg think that Lockett will be a good player for us, then I trust his judgement
I kinda hate comments like this. Obviously, I know Hoiberg knows more about these recruits than I do. Obviously, I know he is going to go with the guy he wants and not the guy I want. I'm going to be happy with whoever Hoiberg lands, I'm just simply stating my opinion on how I would like this situation to go.

Reactions: Bigman38

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
There is an insider article on ESPN speculating about him I assume. Can anyone take a look and fill us in?
Iowa State landing key Pac-12 transfer?

10:12AM ET
Iowa State Cyclones

ISU may pick up another transfer who could be available right away.
Subscribe to Insider for as low as $2.50/month to access the complete rumor

just that it would make sense that we were the favorite. Based on location to his home and sick mother.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Doug Haller ‏ @DougHaller Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Told that in addition to Iowa State, Marquette & Creighton have interest in Arizona State junior Trent Lockett.

He mentions Gomzaga and Minnesota in a different tweet.

Final 5 appear to be Gonzaga, Minnesota, Iowa State, Marquette, and Creighton.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Doug Haller ‏ @DougHaller Reply Retweet Favorite � OpenTold that in addition to Iowa State, Marquette & Creighton have interest in Arizona State junior Trent Lockett.He mentions Gomzaga and Minnesota in a different tweet.Final 5 appear to be Gonzaga, Minnesota, Iowa State, Marquette, and Creighton.
So all those would make sense except Gonzaga, which is no where near Minny.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron