Hello

eerfan07

Mar 2, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Just wanted to drop by and give a big hearty hello from WVU country. Looking to meet some new people and discuss the upcoming football season.

Montani Semper Liberi

Go BigXII! go WVU!

Reactions: Angie

CYTruck

Jan 3, 2010
Welcome....
Think I had a date with one of those in the last pictures once.... :smile:
Here's to a great future of competition that we will all enjoy.
My neighbor is from West Virginia.. and is so excited that you are all playing against us. My daughter works for the Football coaches.. and lost a bet to her.. she has to wear some form of WV clothing. when you come to town.. on the field........
Go Cyclones..

eerfan07

Mar 2, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Welcome....
My neighbor is from West Virginia.. and is so excited that you are all playing against us. My daughter works for the Football coaches.. and lost a bet to her.. she has to wear some form of WV clothing. when you come to town.. on the field........
Go Cyclones..

Yes unfortunately, I do not live in West Virginia any more. Very rarely do I get to attend any games at WVU. However, I live in Michigan, and with us being in the Big XII now I think I might make my first away game the ISU game in Ames. Who knows. I have a couple of family members I might have to go see in Osage and make the drive down. Ohhh the possibilities.

To bad for your sister...but all fans are welcome, even if just for a day!

Reactions: Al_4_State

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Yes unfortunately, I do not live in West Virginia any more. Very rarely do I get to attend any games at WVU. However, I live in Michigan, and with us being in the Big XII now I think I might make my first away game the ISU game in Ames. Who knows. I have a couple of family members I might have to go see in Osage and make the drive down. Ohhh the possibilities.

7-8 hour drive to Ames is very doable.

dmb341

Nov 23, 2009
Just wanted to drop by and give a big hearty hello from WVU country. Looking to meet some new people and discuss the upcoming football season.

Montani Semper Adolebit Tricliniorum Lectos

Go BigXII! go WVU!

... or if you go by the original intent of Joe Debar, who created the motto

Reactions: BigM

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Welcome....
Go Cyclones..

A date with the picture?

Was there candlelight and everything?

Welcome to the board, eerfan

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Make yourself at home, you'll like this forum.

What do we absolutely HAVE TO KNOW about the WVU Mountaineers?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site

Small world man. I was born in Osage and will be in that area just before the ISU/WVU game.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
My name is Naughtius, and I approve of this poster.

Although I'm not sure why you included a picture of the Cornhusker cheerleaders.

Yeah those buck-toothed dogs were not necessary.

Outside of that, welcome to the site, eer! (you'll get bonus points from me if you hate the Huskers...just FYI).

eerfan07

Mar 2, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Make yourself at home, you'll like this forum.

What do we absolutely HAVE TO KNOW about the WVU Mountaineers?

We are a rowdy bunch who is very loyal/faithful to our Mountaineer sports. You will not find a more dedicated fan base around.

One thing that always gets our goat is the way we were looked down upon being in the Big East, hopefully we prove that we can play with anyone.

We like to drink and burn couches. Lots of shiners and full flavored beer none of that light stuff.

Regardless of what you might hear our Grandma's are not our sisters and yes, if you divorce your wife you are still brother and sister.

Reactions: wolverine68

eerfan07

Mar 2, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Yeah those buck-toothed dogs were not necessary.

Outside of that, welcome to the site, eer! (you'll get bonus points from me if you hate the Huskers...just FYI).

One thing growing up about the Huskers...they are but now a shadow of what they used to be. I remember back in the 80's and 90's the huskers were just awesome. They were pumping out corn fed guys, huge men with arms and necks as big as tree trunks.

Now they have a little fruity QB and well not much to be desired imo.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
We are a rowdy bunch who is very loyal/faithful to our Mountaineer sports. You will not find a more dedicated fan base around.

One thing that always gets our goat is the way we were looked down upon being in the Big East, hopefully we prove that we can play with anyone.

We like to drink and burn couches. Lots of shiners and full flavored beer none of that light stuff.

Regardless of what you might hear our Grandma's are not our sisters and yes, if you divorce your wife you are still brother and sister.

Ah, but can you still sell out your stadium with 10+ years of losing records including some 0-fers? If you are looking for dedication, we pretty much invented the word.

mkadl

Mar 17, 2006
Cornfield

My great great grandfather came from Tazwell County, Virginia (now West Virginia) came to Iowa for Greener pastures, we never went back. Maybe it is time for a visit, just added to my bucket list. WV in fall colors, football and maybe Tazwell county. (If there is such a county anymore). and yes I am old enough to be interested in geneology. Welcome neighbor.