Cy mascot got a broken arm?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Zane may not have a choice once mom and dad see the hospital bills.

Though I have a feeling UConn's lawyers will make it a point to be sure he's taken care of so they don't face litigation.

Praying for a fast recovery.

That being said with all due respect, other than the fact that you may not have a perfect idea of who did why the hell wouldn't you press charges?

isunorth

Mar 3, 2009
Minneapolis
How is anyone going to do anything to UConn? If some ******* in the stands assaults somebody, how is the university responsible?

If I punch some Hawkeye fan in the face last weekend and break his nose, is anyone going after ISU? No.

Sue the ***** out of the guy that did it and press charges, but I don't see how UConn gets involved in it.

Terrible and inexcusable either way.

Last edited by a moderator:

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Instead of pressing charges, let's put the UCONN fans responsible for this in a locked room with Lattimer. But then again, capital punishment might be a bit excessive for battery resulting in bodily injury...

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Those involved should be charged. And if security did nothing about this, those responsible for that area of the stadium should be fired. Inexcusable.

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
Already sent an email to uconn and espn and put it all over twitter, not sure it will get us anywhere, but this sure pisses me off so I'm trying to do my part to get the word out... Classless

CyLoboClone

Oct 15, 2009
Albuquerque
are we all getting punked with this?? if not, I would think that there has got to be some videotape of this kind of crap.

To the guys at the Boneyard, you think we have a few classless comments in this thread, then you need to suck it up and put yourself in our shoes.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
How is anyone going to do anything to UConn? If some ******* in the stands assaults somebody, how is the university responsible?

If I punch some Hawkeye fan in the face last weekend and break his nose, is anyone going after ISU? No.

Sue the ***** out of the guy that did it and press charges, but I don't see how UConn gets involved in it.

Terrible and inexcusable either way.
It isn't the Texas Rangers' fault Shannon Stone fell out of the stands, nor is it the Los Angeles Dodgers' fault Bryan Stowe was beaten to basically to death.

Negligence, however, is a *****.