Romo is off the Market

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
As an impartial observer here, I don't know how anybody could say that with a straight face. You may not like the guy due to your team of choice, but he's a helluva qb.
It was sarcastic. As a Cowboys fan why would I care about the Packers? heck, I was cheering for them in the Super Bowl.

I don't get the AR mention in this thread though.
Carrie Underwood and a prime Jessica Simpson >>> Erin Andrews (would it be weird to share the same name)

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
It was sarcastic. As a Cowboys fan why would I care about the Packers? heck, I was cheering for them in the Super Bowl.

I don't get the AR mention in this thread though.
Carrie Underwood and a prime Jessica Simpson >>> Erin Andrews (would it be weird to share the same name)

How am I supposed to know you were being sarcastic? You're not in the same division but you are in the same conference so I could see a Cowboy fan not liking the Packers. Whatever. It sounds like we agree that he's a very good qb.

As for the 2nd part, I agree completely. Erin Andrews is a good looking gal but I don't get the worship. She's rank pretty low compared to the tail that Romo has pulled.

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
How am I supposed to know you were being sarcastic? You're not in the same division but you are in the same conference so I could see a Cowboy fan not liking the Packers. Whatever. It sounds like we agree that he's a very good qb.

As for the 2nd part, I agree completely. Erin Andrews is a good looking gal but I don't get the worship. She's rank pretty low compared to the tail that Romo has pulled.
This is a lesson to always use the Jimlad lol.

Help Support Us

Become a patron