So, will ISU get a nasty-gram from the Big 12...

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Did anyone else ever notice that whenever you get an unsportsman-like conduct penalty in the "NCAA Football" video games, the next week, you have players that need to get suspended? It's like clockwork.

letsgostate

Nov 4, 2006
Today Mizzou was the most blantenly holding team I've ever seen with no calls. Almost every play. It was beyond bad.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Could this ALSO be part of the BCS theory???? Two weeks in a row we got the short end of the stick, and totally get mugged by the opposing team.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Dear ISU:

Please stop trying to win. You don't make us enough $$$$$$$, and in fact cost us potential $$$$$$$ by winning. The rest of your officiating crews this season will come from south of the Red River in order to make our point clear.

Sincerely,

The Big 12

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Dear ISU:

Please stop trying to win. You don't make us enough $$$$$$$, and in fact cost us potential $$$$$$$ by winning. The rest of your officiating crews this season will come from south of the Red River in order to make our point clear.

Sincerely,

The Big 12

Gotta give you rep for that... How did you get your hands on the official letter they sent.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I found the carbon paper in a dumpster with the help of Bluto and D-Day. I just hope it was the right letter. Otherwise, we'll all be expelled when Dean Wormer finds out.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
I honestly can't see how they could do anything about it, we arent penalized that often, so one bad day shouldnt have to cost us..... :confused:

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Eric Heft was going nuts about the officials spotting the ball several times early in the game. Anyone who was at the game care to comment?

Madclone1

Oct 21, 2007
When I called the Big Texas 12 office last year

I'm sure someone will lose a year of eligibility over it.

after the Nebraska game last year. . the public affairs rep was not happy with all the ISU fans calling. He berated me, "Don't you ISU fans know that we have officials who have worked NFL games??? . . . Do you honestly think they would show favoritism in the Nebraska game???? What is the matter with you people?????!!!" Then he went on to yell . . "We evaluate officiating every week."

The following Saturday . . Coach Mac was on the side line patting officials on the back.

I have come to believe we are Iowa State . . we are the atlas man of the Big Texas 12 . . . holding up the rest of the league.

The Big 12 is a stacked deck.

Last edited:

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Although I can understand why the Big 12 wouldn't want to see one of the ranked teams get upset at this point in the season, I find it hard to believe they would instruct the officials to call a game to favor one team over another.

Madclone1

Oct 21, 2007
Although I can understand why the Big 12 wouldn't want to see one of the ranked teams get upset at this point in the season, I find it hard to believe they would instruct the officials to call a game to favor one team over another.

Who said "officials are instructing officials to call a game . . .?"

Many decisions are based upon pre-conceptions on who should win a game. That is called bias against a certain team . . to wit: ISU in far too many examples to submit here.

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Today Mizzou was the most blantenly holding team I've ever seen with no calls. Almost every play. It was beyond bad.

Were you in Trice last year for the Mizzou game? Oh my God, their left tackle was holding on every play and they finally called it at the very end of the game. A few days later Pinkel gets the Big XII to say that was a bad call!!!! WHAT THE F***!!!!

THIS WHOLE CONFERENCE IS F***** UP FROM THE TOP DOWN. :realmad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron