Iowa only up 2 at half

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Against Long Beach State. I've been listening to this game (Unsupported#) Iowa is very sloppy. They don't have the right players to run an up-tempo offense and its showing. :laugh:

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I'm actually kind of impressed with Iowa so far - a 13 point loss to Xavier and scoring more than 60 points a game are definite signs of improvement.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
it will be a tight game in iowa city, why are we beating our chest, we beat Creighton by 3 yesterday, while I am very happy were far from world beaters

CloneState1028

Jan 21, 2008
Ames, IA via Cedar Rapids
We won't blow Iowa out, we may not even win - but that's because we're on the road, not because Iowa's better.

Iowa's marquee win this year (Over Alabama) isn't worth ****, because Bama just lost to St. Peter's.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
We won't blow Iowa out, we may not even win - but that's because we're on the road, not because Iowa's better.

Iowa's marquee win this year (Over Alabama) isn't worth ****, because Bama just lost to St. Peter's.

and our is Creighton YAY!!!! I am just saying I wouldn't be talking trash until we actually go there and play them, I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, kenpom has us down for an L in that one...

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
We seem to always struggle in Iowa City. The last time was embarrassing. That Friday night seems to be one of the few times Iowa fans care about basketball so the environment is halfway decent.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
We seem to always struggle in Iowa City. The last time was embarrassing. That Friday night seems to be one of the few times Iowa fans care about basketball so the environment is halfway decent.

That was a pathetic second half we put on last time. Jermaine Davis completely owned our guys.

The only redeeming thing about that night is that we learned Chizik was leaving. I guess what we learned officially is that Pollard released the info that Chizik had interviewed at Auburn, but we all know that Pollard doesn't release that unless it's a done deal.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Worst non-con loss for Iowa at Carver "arena"? :wink: