WBB signing day

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Coach Steyer tweeted:
isucyclone Jodi Steyer

SIGNING DAY! Excited to add 4 new Cyclones to our family today. The future looks bright- but the 'future' starts NOW! Go Cyclones!

This means two things:

1. Expect Fallon Ellis, Nikki Moody, Brynn Williamson, and Kileah Mays to sign today.

2. Don't expect anyone else to sign in the early period. ISU only has one more scholarship open, and if it is used it'll likely go to someone who signs in the late period or doesn't sign an LOI at all. Those options are usually reserved for jucos and international players.

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
mred, we can always count on you for good information on the Twister Sisters. Thank you.

Kitkat

Apr 10, 2009
Coach Steyer tweeted:

This means two things:

1. Expect Fallon Ellis, Nikki Moody, Brynn Williamson, and Kileah Mays to sign today.

2. Don't expect anyone else to sign in the early period. ISU only has one more scholarship open, and if it is used it'll likely go to someone who signs in the late period or doesn't sign an LOI at all. Those options are usually reserved for jucos and international players.

Welcome to ISU: Fallon, Nikki, Brynn, and Kileah; glad to have you all aboard!

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
It's possible that Arganbright will only be on scholarship next year if there is one open for her. This is just complete speculation on my part and not based on anything I've heard.

Last edited:

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
@ISUCoachFen
Bill Fennelly
Last but not least Kilha Mays (Duncanville,TX) completes our early signing class!I know our fans will enjoy watching all these kids play

NYCy

Feb 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Just a fun little prediction for today: We're going to the Final Four in two years, when Poppens, Prins, Zimmerman and Schroll are seniors, when Christofferson and Harris are juniors, and Williamson and Mays are sophomores. DYNAMITE!

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Quotes about Mays:

“Kileah looks like baby Shaq,” Iowa State coach Bill Fennelly said. “She’s just a big, strong, physical kid.”

“In high school, she can dominate; she’s a strong lady,” Self-Morgan said. “I don’t want to say bullies, but she just goes in so strong to the basket.”

Sounds like a good pick up. :yes:

907CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
I really like this class. You have a good PG, several good athletes that can play multiple positions, and we have yet another solid post player. Prins and Pop will probably be the starters as long as they can put on a uniform but this gives us depth to take the next step in our quest for a national title. I really think we will have a solid team for years to come. Be afraid Pat and Geno, be very afraid. Go BF and the Clones.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron