Arrowhead Stadium

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
I am a huge Chiefs fan, so I am bias, but Arrowhead is just beautiful. If the players can't come ready to play Saturday there are problems.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Arrowhead looks Awesome

The old stadium looks great with all the work they have put into it the last couple years. And man it was loud in there during the Chargers first drive. Too bad they don't have a team to play in the stadium.

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
I don't have much luck at the Truman Sports Complex when my teams go there and I'm in attendance. Maybe I should stay back.

The Mook

Jun 26, 2008
Ankeny, IA
www.twitter.com
The boys will be ready ... they will play their balls off - we might not win, but they will do everything they can before and after kickoff to give us our best shot

They really have done a lot to improve Arrowhead ... it almost really is NEW

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I wish Arrowhead someday would get a Super Bowl. I wish they could of got the roof built over top, but I think it was going to cost $140 million on top of what they wanted to spend and was voted down.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I don't have much luck at the Truman Sports Complex when my teams go there and I'm in attendance. Maybe I should stay back.

Speaking of the complex......

Aren't the Royals in town? Anyone going? Maybe im just a baseball junkie, but I love that stadium.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

Aren't the Royals in town? Anyone going? Maybe im just a baseball junkie, but I love that stadium.

My friend from Kansas went to the baseball game vs the A's today and then tailgated and went to the football game.

What a great day that would be. Very jealous of it.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls

Yeah the Royals play Saturday night. Greinke may be pitching Saturday, depending on what Ned Yost does with the starters. Buy the 7 dollar outfield seat and enjoy the "K" after the game Saturday.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
I hate to do it, but their crowd all stands on defense, every possession. Just sayin...
Yup we go to at least two games a year and never sit down. Its the people in the first three rows of both tiers, they never sit down so the people behind them have to stand up and so on. Cyclone fans in the front row need to take notes.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Great response by KC on that drive. Just happy they didn't roll over and die. And I have never seen Arrowhead rockin like this, and if I have, it's been a long time.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Great response by KC on that drive. Just happy they didn't roll over and die. And I have never seen Arrowhead rockin like this, and if I have, it's been a long time.
Hard to beat the Marty days, especially when John Elway made a visit.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Yeah the Royals play Saturday night. Greinke may be pitching Saturday, depending on what Ned Yost does with the starters. Buy the 7 dollar outfield seat and enjoy the "K" after the game Saturday.

Heck if he is pitching Saturday night I might stick around and go. Are they home Friday night?? I'm too lazy to look. Might hit that one if people don't want to stick around.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Agreed.. Arrowhead when its loud and rowdy is amazing..

Bring on the rain. Lets get this game going.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Heck if he is pitching Saturday night I might stick around and go. Are they home Friday night?? I'm too lazy to look. Might hit that one if people don't want to stick around.

They play the Indians Friday night too

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron