Arrowhead Stadium

clonefromNE

SuperFanatic
Oct 27, 2006
Boston
Everyone see the Kansas State v Iowa State advertisement on the ribbon board in the background there? That I-State logo looked really nice...can't wait till this weekend!

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
As a Broncos fan it kills me to say this but I like what I see from the Chiefs. Great team speed and they're just flying to the football. Moeaki is going to be a stud at this level...if he stays healthy

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
This is a prime example of a Defense living off the crowd. They looked pumped... Wow... What a return... Damn this is good.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
It sure doesn't hurt to have Romeo Crinell and Fatman Weiss as your new coordinators.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
That field is going to be in bad condition once this game ends. Im sure it will be fine for the weekend though.

The "God of Sod" George Toma 1st big gig was the KC Chiefs, I'm sure the field conditions will be fine. George still has some found memories of KC and how it elevated him to the most prominent man in the field turf industry. He has done almost every Super Bowl for the last 2o years

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I was at the last MNF game there. I took a tumble over a rows of seats. That place has been ear splitting since the early 90's. The crowd is always so good there it's like watching two shows. It is actually similar in some ways to the way Hilton used to be.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I cant believe it but I have to admit, I was getting chills hearing that crowd get behind there team in the first half. I have been down to To Arrowhead and its an awesome time! I am not a huge Chiefs fan but have started liking them due to going to a couple games so I am liking what I see. This team has some real team speed and McCluster is fast as hell!!

Last edited:

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I was at the last MNF game there. I took a tumble over a rows of seats. That place has been ear splitting since the early 90's. The crowd is always so good there it's like watching two shows. It is actually similar in some ways to the way Hilton used to be.

I remember during Marty ball, how the cameras would shake when the crowd got into it. Can't really tell that anymore with the new anti shake cameras.

Wow... the crowd totally vanished. It's almost like ISU fans coming in from half. You need to be in your seat getting the team pumped back up.